Zone1 Defense Against Violent Whites

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I know some of you may see this differently which is why it may make a good discussion.

If a white guy pulls a gun on you and you have a gun, do you shoot him or just let him shoot you?

If you don't shoot him, he shoots you. If you do shoot him then you spend the rest of your life labelled as the racist who shot that guy simply because he was white.

It is a lose/lose situation. Which is the least worse of the two. If it is me I am shooting this white guy.

I know some of you may see this differently which is why it may make a good discussion.

If a white guy pulls a gun on you and you have a gun, do you shoot him or just let him shoot you?

If you don't shoot him, he shoots you. If you do shoot him then you spend the rest of your life labelled as the racist who shot that guy simply because he was white.

It is a lose/lose situation. Which is the least worse of the two. If it is me I am shooting this white guy.

If you've let yourself get into a situation where someone already has a gun trained on you, you've fucked up.

Situational awareness.

I dont see where skin color comes into the conversation.

All I see is the threat and will do what it takes to eliminate the threat. That may even include beating feet for cover if I'm in a disadvantageous position.

There are no "time-outs" to pause and think about it when it comes to armed threats....Training and instincts should kick right in.

Forum List

Back