Defending The Texas Border

Twisted

Sep 11, 2015
Deterrence a goal and challenge at Texas border

MISSION, Texas (AP) — Three heavily armed Texas patrol boats rounded a bend in the Rio Grande on a recent afternoon and came upon two young men paddling an inflatable raft full-speed ahead toward the Mexican shore. The state troopers and game wardens bobbed helplessly in their boats as the men passed their raft and paddles up the bank to others, and a crew of troopers peeked through the tall reeds on the U.S. side for whatever load had just been deposited.

It illustrated the limitations U.S. agencies face in deterring smugglers at the Texas border in the face of Gov. Rick Perry's recent announcement to send as many as 1,000 National Guard troops down.

Combined, the two gunboats from the state's Department of Public Safety and one from the Parks and Wildlife Department carried 2,400 horsepower and 15 .30-caliber machine guns — indisputably the most advanced craft on the Rio Grande.

Your article is 15 months old. There are fewer illegals here in the US than on Bush's last day in office. Your point is . . .?

Your article is 15 months old. There are fewer illegals here in the US than on Bush's last day in office. Your point is . . .?
You might want to offer up some proof of this asinine claim from sources other than the dimocrat party and their main stream media junkies.
This is a stupid OP, I point out a fact that is well known and accepted, and you double down.

You might want to offer up some proof of this asinine claim from sources other than the dimocrat party and their main stream media junkies.
This is a stupid OP, I point out a fact that is well known and accepted, and you double down.

Well known and accepted by your joke of a political party and plastered all over the hell and half acre by your drive-by media. Try again junior.

Well known and accepted by your joke of a political party and plastered all over the hell and half acre by your drive-by media. Try again junior.
Says the low info voter, you, Porker. You are the type of American, who on the far right, can't document without screwed up evidence what you believe. So you just make facts up and believe them without support. And you wonder why we in the good part of the GOP despise the likes of you?

What do they base that conclusion from?

:dunno:

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. | Pew Research ...
Pew Research Center
Jul 24, 2015 - If you would like to live in Central or South America or Mexico, ..... There are 11 Million Illegal Immigrants of which 8.1 Million have Jobs, ...

5 facts about illegal i

[URL='http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/24/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/']5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S. | Pew Research ...

Pew Research Center
Jul 24, 2015 - If you would like to live in Central or South America or Mexico, ..... There are 11 Million Illegal Immigrants of which 8.1 Million have Jobs, ...

mmigration in the U.S. | Pew Research ...[/URL]
Pew Research Center
It was right after the recession.

5 facts about illegal i

mmigration in the U.S. | Pew Research ...

Pew Research Center
Check the data.

Check the data.
"Due to the slowdown in new illegal immigration since the Great Recession"

Also this : "The unauthorized immigrant population estimate includes people who have been granted temporary relief from deportation under various federal programs"

Two far right liar rags. OK\

The attacks on USMB on blacks, immigrants, and women clearly foretell of the beating the GOP is going to take nationally next year.

In presidential elections, the greater electorate wakes up and beats the shit out of the far right and the GOP as an added result.

Two far right liar rags. OK\

The attacks on USMB on blacks, immigrants, and women clearly foretell of the beating the GOP is going to take nationally next year.

In presidential elections, the greater electorate wakes up and beats the shit out of the far right and the GOP as an added result.

The AP is a rag?
bigstory is a rag for twisting the story, yep.

Forum List

Back