Deep State Dem Companies Continue Illegal Mask Wearing On Americans

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kroger, one of the biggest grocery retailers in Texas, says it will continue to require customers and employees to wear masks in its stores until all of its workers receive COVID-19 vaccinations. “As an employer, grocery provider, health care provider, and community partner, we have a responsibility to help keep our associates, customers, patients, and communities safe,” Kroger said in a statement Wednesday. Costco also told its Texas employees [and customers] on Wednesday that masks will continue to be required in its stores."

Why do these companies hate the freedoms and liberties of Americans so much??

Kroger and Costco are not the only companies who hate freedom; Target, CVS, Walgreens, Starbucks, GM, Toyota, among others are also going full communist and stripping away the rights of Americans -- how are these businesses able to violate what the Governors of these states ordered??

Even my own Texas based company is continuing with the mask wearing and social distancing crap; still limiting in person meetings, still having us work remotely when possible; doing everything to stand in the way of our freedom..and for what?? Something that isn't even worse than the flu?? Time to return back to normal and time to give Americans their freedoms back.....it's bad enough they canceled Dr. Seuss; at least get rid of these masks.

They're your peeps, tovarich.
I'll take it over the Republican Death Cult.
GetOnTrain.jpg

"Kroger, one of the biggest grocery retailers in Texas, says it will continue to require customers and employees to wear masks in its stores until all of its workers receive COVID-19 vaccinations. “As an employer, grocery provider, health care provider, and community partner, we have a responsibility to help keep our associates, customers, patients, and communities safe,” Kroger said in a statement Wednesday. Costco also told its Texas employees [and customers] on Wednesday that masks will continue to be required in its stores."

Kroger and Costco are not the only companies who hate freedom; Target, CVS, Walgreens, Starbucks, GM, Toyota, among others are also going full communist and stripping away the rights of Americans -- how are these businesses able to violate what the Governors of these states ordered??

Even my own Texas based company is continuing with the mask wearing and social distancing crap; still limiting in person meetings, still having us work remotely when possible; doing everything to stand in the way of our freedom..and for what?? Something that isn't even worse than the flu?? Time to return back to normal and time to give Americans their freedoms back.....it's bad enough they canceled Dr. Seuss; at least get rid of these masks.
Their store, their judgement, their employees, their business model, their rules. Get over it or shop somewhere else. Or would you prefer all the businesses were nationalized and towed your line?

Their store, their judgement, their employees, their business model, their rules. Get over it or shop somewhere else. Or would you prefer all the businesses were nationalized and towed your line?
Live the lie....Love the lie.

Albertson's grocery store in Texas announced they will be removing the mask rule in their Texas stores....they want to do it in all of their stores but the blue states are too strict....and haven't opened and are saying masks are here to stay.....yeah right...we will see about that....any governor that is still playing Stalin will be voted out....

the mask causes which freedom to disappear?
With Progs its just layer after layer after layer of lost rights and destruction of others and then the Alinsky retort of what was lost as it is used against the people screwed over. A whole system of superiority based on a massive high tax state that has jettisoned the best tenets of the United States Constitution.

Their freedom to be a-holes. It's their "God-given" right, ya know.
Their freedom to be a-holes. It's their "God-given" right, ya know
Ironic
Your lack of personal insight? I'd regard that as sad, rather than ironic.

no 'claim', a fact.

I find it ironic that a complete asshole like you thinks it's a god given right.

Are you saying you qualify for sainthood?

Ironic
no 'claim', a fact.
I find it ironic that a complete asshole like you thinks it's a god given right. Are you saying you qualify for sainthood?
I find your post to be rather confusing and disjointed. Any chance it could be translated into English?

Ironic
no 'claim', a fact.
I find it ironic that a complete asshole like you thinks it's a god given right. Are you saying you qualify for sainthood?
I find your post to be rather confusing and disjointed. Any chance it could be translated into English?

It is in English.

I go into Kroger all the time with no mask on.

This is an effort to stave off the woke mob, but they don't enforce it.

Forum List

Back