Sole GOP vote on House police reform bill Texas Rep Lance Gooden says he 'accidentally pressed the wrong voting button'

Lance Gooden is a rising conservative leader in the House

If he says he pressed the wrong button I believe him

If he says he supports the police kneeling on a man's neck while he dies, I believe him.

No he didn't say this but allowing this is what his vote does.

• Banned
There has never been, not for 1 second in American history, been peace between blacks & police

it's time to fix that, my friends!

when blacks riot in the streets, it's usually because of something the police has done. Watts 1965. Newark 1967. Miami 1980. LA 1992. Ferguson 2015. Baltimore 2016, Charlotte 2016...each of these cities went up in flames sparked by the police killing a black man

police routinely humiliate and hurt blacks because that is what they are paid to do

if police treated whites the same way they treat blacks, there would be a revolution

Last edited:
if he says "oops" on the house floor, all is forgiven

Not in Texas. If you vote with the Dems and you're from most districts in Texas, then it's your ass in the next primary. Dude! All you have to do is press the right fucking button, and you got it wrong? And he's a rising conservative leader in the House? SMH. We're fucked.

If he says he supports the police kneeling on a man's neck while he dies, I believe him.

No it doesn't....the officers involved with George's death are being prosecuted....and this bill isn't law. So, once again, you are obviously wrong

• Banned
black men are the reason police have so much power in the 1st place

• Banned
"The prospect of those historic measures sliding into Senate stasis after House passage is infuriating to progressives — particularly on issues like the party’s signature policing bill, which has overwhelming grassroots energy behind it. But with the upper chamber’s legislative filibuster remaining intact, Democrats have no way to get much of their agenda to Biden’s desk without winning at least 10 GOP votes while keeping their 50-member caucus united."

according to liberal news site ProPublica, 78 percent of the people black officers shot were black, compared to 46 percent of the people killed by white officers

as NWA say in the song Fuck Tha Police, black officers are tougher on black men to "show off for the white cop"

Did it have to be a Texas Rep that pushed the wrong button? We're doing quite well in the ridicule department lately without that kind of help. We've got Ted.

The Republican Party’s biggest problem is that too many people of color are exercising their right to vote. The party’s solution is a massive push for voter suppression that would make old-time Jim Crow segregationists proud

All I need to hear about the George Floyd Police Reform bill is that it’s named after George Floyd.

It’s a no from me

That black pos got what he deserved. I wish they could revive him and kill him again.

Forum List

Back