Decline of America: 4 in 10 Americans can't name any first amendment rights

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A recent poll conducted by the University of Pennsylvania finds that residents of the United States are poorly informed about basic constitutional provisions. The newly released survey suggests Americans cannot name a single right protected by the First Amendment. According to Penn’s Annenberg Public Policy Center released Tuesday, 37 percent could not name any of the five rights protected by First

DECLINE OF AMERICA: 4 In 10 Americans Can’t Name Any First Amendment Rights…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what else would we expect from two leftist generation of idiots who are die hard Sal Alinsky, Bill Ayres, Obama, Clinton cult followers. Losers don't even know what they don't know why do we think they worship these asses , they believe what they're taught.

upload_2017-9-14_19-9-17.png

Another such survey done recently showed that only 26% of college graduates could name the three branches of government.

So 74% of COLLEGE GRADS have no clue about how our government works yet these same liberals are here at this forum telling you you suck if you support Trump who happens to have a higher IQ than a stadium full of Democrats.

Oh good grief.

You people voted for pino trump. He has repeatedly said he wants to gut the constitution and has attacked the First Amendment over and over.

Get a fucking clue already.

Another such survey done recently showed that only 26% of college graduates could name the three branches of government.

So 74% of COLLEGE GRADS have no clue about how our government works yet these same liberals are here at this forum telling you you suck if you support Trump who happens to have a higher IQ than a stadium full of Democrats.

In a poll of only Republican voters, about that same percentage said they believed there should be some degree of govt control on US journalists.

Just like pino trump said.

Oh good grief.

You people voted for pino trump. He has repeatedly said he wants to gut the constitution and has attacked the First Amendment over and over.
Citations?

I just posted a whole thread on it in the CDZ and in the past, I've posted many links - but always to "fake news" sites. You won't find it on your fave alternative facts sites.

You listened to him. You heard him and you saw the brain dead crowds applauding. And yet, you're asking for citations??????

Its time for the trumpanzees to take responsibility for their own education.

If I can look up his quotes, surely you can too.

Oh good grief.

Get a fucking clue already.

You have written so much stupid shit since I have been here.... but that is THE dumbest thing yet.

Great job on raising the bar, dumb ass.

Oh good grief.

Citations?

I just posted a whole thread on it in the CDZ and in the past, I've posted many links - but always to "fake news" sites. You won't find it on your fave alternative facts sites.

You listened to him. You heard him and you saw the brain dead crowds applauding. And yet, you're asking for citations??????

Luddy Lugnutz Sez???? "That Trump guy wants too gut this republik for witch it stands due you here me due you??????

Oh good grief.

Citations?

You posted it on this thread, back it up on this thread.

Oh good grief......another Hillary supporter.....credibility city here........

A recent poll conducted by the University of Pennsylvania finds that residents of the United States are poorly informed about basic constitutional provisions. The newly released survey suggests Americans cannot name a single right protected by the First Amendment. According to Penn’s Annenberg Public Policy Center released Tuesday, 37 percent could not name any of the five rights protected by First

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what else would we expect from two leftist generation of idiots who are die hard Sal Alinsky, Bill Ayres, Obama, Clinton cult followers. Losers don't even know what they don't know why do we think they worship these asses , they believe what they're taught.

View attachment 149263
I would wager that this intelligent group posting here could probably name just three of the five.

Oh good grief.

Citations?

Also known as "Luddy is being he usual giant twat self and just makes shit up as they go along"

This can be no surprise.

We're teaching our kids to shout down and shut down opposing speech. To threaten people who may say something we don't like. To do everything they can to punish and intimidate those who express opposing opinions. To run to a safe space to avoid conversation if all else fails.

The Regressive Left - illiberal leftist authoritarians - want to remove the notion of freedom of expression from the public square.

They've been pretty successful so far, although the massive national pushback in 2016 shows they haven't fully succeeded, yet.

View attachment 149263

Not signing up for end times so better find another source.

Here is a 2015 article saying the same thing. too funny, they keep bringing up the same junk. I am sure I can find an older article too.

Forum List

Back