Deception: Obama Gives Address In Front Of Green Screen Image Of Car Assembly Line

Answer my question.

How by being honest would a President be "putting our intel community and troops in mortal danger"?
Ummm, I didn't see that you asked a question until now.

Take a breath.

But, wow, that you actually asked that question. No, really.

Yes I asked that question, now please answer it.
Ummmmm, ok.

"Loose lips sink ships."

I bet you are going to ask what that means or feign ignorance of it.

It's apparent you don't mind being decieved.

Again, pointing out deception is not akin to waging a battle.

Your defense of Obama and his deceptive practices are very telling. And your comment that "it's been done for decades" (which I doubt) makes it all ok I suppose. :cuckoo:

2nd time I've asked this in this thread...

Should a President 'always' be honest?

For the second time, yes.

Why wouldn't you want an honest President?

Would you prefer a dishonest one? We already have one of those in office now and if you prefer dishonesty over honesty then I assume you will be voting for Obama once again.

then you are a moron.

If a reporter asks the President if he plans on launching an attack on a suspected Al Queda stronghold, stating she heard a rumor or whatever, and he does plan on it and says so, you expect him to be honest and say so? Giving the terrorists the time to evacuate?

Yup. You are a moron.

2nd time I've asked this in this thread...

Should a President 'always' be honest?

Would you prefer a dishonest one? We already have one of those in office now and if you prefer dishonesty over honesty then I assume you will be voting for Obama once again.

then you are a moron.

If a reporter asks the President if he plans on launching an attack on a suspected Al Queda stronghold, stating she heard a rumor or whatever, and he does plan on it and says so, you expect him to be honest and say so? Giving the terrorists the time to evacuate?

Yup. You are a moron.

No, you are the moron.

The President does not have to answer such questions for national security reasons.

Not answering a question does not make him dishonest.

He can honestly say, "I cannot answer that question nor make any comments due to reasons of national security.

Or simply saying, "I cannot confirm nor deny said rumors" again does not make him dishonest.

then you are a moron.

Yup. You are a moron.

No, you are the moron.

The President does not have to answer such questions for national security reasons.

He can honestly say, "I cannot answer that question nor make any comments due to reasons of national security.

Or simply saying, "I cannot confirm nor deny said rumors" again does not make him dishonest.

now who's being dishonest?

:rofl:@you

What looked like he was giving a weekly address at a Detroit car plant has been revealed by many video experts is that he was never there but instead in front of a green screen with a super imposed car assembly line in the background. Experts at George Lucas Skywalker ranch have chimed in and stated that is what he is doing. They should know. What this shows is the Obama team at deception with the public like they did with the computer altered abstract forged birth certificate they released saying it was the original. Have a look at the video and pics:

» ** UPDATE: White House Denies **Was President Obama Really Sitting in Front of an Assembly Line in this Video? - Big Government

President Obama delivered his weekly address to the nation from Detroit, Michigan this week after visiting workers at a GM assembly plant. When the video hit at Breitbart.tv, our tip box suddenly became very active with people claiming that the President was actually sitting in front of a green screen and the background image was really a composite image of an assembly line.

In the image below, you can see a black outline around the president’s shoulder, and you can see the background image slightly distorted around the president’s ear.

Several experts in the field of video effects have given us their opinions on the matter. Some examples of their takes:

•It is a complete lie as this is so obviously green screen it ridiculous! I have been doing green screen for a very long time and although the Key on the green screen is very well done it shows the clean edges that a natural environment doesn’t have. Also, they have added an ambient sound of an empty warehouse and buzz of the transformers to make it more believable.

•It’s a green screen, IMO. Notice the lines and cables behind him, they are totally still. Even if a factory is abandoned lines don’t just hang frozen like that. When I took it to full screen HD the most telling part for me were the areas around his head.

•It definitely looks greenscreen to me. there’s a lot of artifacting going on around the edges, which makes me think it was keyed out. also, the spacial relationships look off…just doesn’t seem to fit…however, around his hair, I don’t see any traces of the keyed out background…this is usually a good place to see some artifacting from the keys.. that said, its tough to say definitively, but it does look greenscreen

•I’m an expert with 20 years of experience in digital visual effects. I’ve been the visual effects supervisor on features and TV shows. I was also the editor-in-chief of two magazines, I’ve hosted dozens of instructional videos and I’ve taught hundreds of seminars around the world. The shot is obviously a composite and a ‘weatherman quality’ one. In it’s front of a still photo and President Obama doesn’t blend into the scene at all.

•I just spoke to a friend of my from Skywalker Ranch. He has been doing Visual X for 2o years. He said “100 % Green Screen” and He LOVES Obama. He was also crushed by watching the video.

Who cares?

then you are a moron.

Yup. You are a moron.

No, you are the moron.

Not I.

What I have stated is the absolute truth.

Prove it's not.

What looked like he was giving a weekly address at a Detroit car plant has been revealed by many video experts is that he was never there but instead in front of a green screen with a super imposed car assembly line in the background. Experts at George Lucas Skywalker ranch have chimed in and stated that is what he is doing. They should know. What this shows is the Obama team at deception with the public like they did with the computer altered abstract forged birth certificate they released saying it was the original. Have a look at the video and pics:

» ** UPDATE: White House Denies **Was President Obama Really Sitting in Front of an Assembly Line in this Video? - Big Government

President Obama delivered his weekly address to the nation from Detroit, Michigan this week after visiting workers at a GM assembly plant. When the video hit at Breitbart.tv, our tip box suddenly became very active with people claiming that the President was actually sitting in front of a green screen and the background image was really a composite image of an assembly line.

In the image below, you can see a black outline around the president’s shoulder, and you can see the background image slightly distorted around the president’s ear.

Several experts in the field of video effects have given us their opinions on the matter. Some examples of their takes:

•It is a complete lie as this is so obviously green screen it ridiculous! I have been doing green screen for a very long time and although the Key on the green screen is very well done it shows the clean edges that a natural environment doesn’t have. Also, they have added an ambient sound of an empty warehouse and buzz of the transformers to make it more believable.

•It’s a green screen, IMO. Notice the lines and cables behind him, they are totally still. Even if a factory is abandoned lines don’t just hang frozen like that. When I took it to full screen HD the most telling part for me were the areas around his head.

•It definitely looks greenscreen to me. there’s a lot of artifacting going on around the edges, which makes me think it was keyed out. also, the spacial relationships look off…just doesn’t seem to fit…however, around his hair, I don’t see any traces of the keyed out background…this is usually a good place to see some artifacting from the keys.. that said, its tough to say definitively, but it does look greenscreen

•I’m an expert with 20 years of experience in digital visual effects. I’ve been the visual effects supervisor on features and TV shows. I was also the editor-in-chief of two magazines, I’ve hosted dozens of instructional videos and I’ve taught hundreds of seminars around the world. The shot is obviously a composite and a ‘weatherman quality’ one. In it’s front of a still photo and President Obama doesn’t blend into the scene at all.

•I just spoke to a friend of my from Skywalker Ranch. He has been doing Visual X for 2o years. He said “100 % Green Screen” and He LOVES Obama. He was also crushed by watching the video.

Who cares?

Just those that take the time to respond.

No, you are the moron.

Not I.

Prove it's not.
Well, let's go with your belief that an omission is not a lie.

Obama did not say he was at the plant.

And, he didn't say he was in front of a green screen, either.

But, he is lying in this case, according to you.

Do your emotions often overwhelm your rationality?

Last edited:
No, you are the moron.

Not I.

Prove it's not.

So, the President only has to be honest 'some' of the time,l not all the time like you initially stated. Thank you for your capitulation (look that word up if you don't understand it).

Not I.

Prove it's not.

I never said Obama lied about being at an auto plant.

Not I.

Prove it's not.

So, the President only has to be honest 'some' of the time,l not all the time like you initially stated. Thank you for your capitulation (look that word up if you don't understand it).

Given your scenario and the answers I provided. Where is the lie?

He can honestly say that he cannot comment on that particular subject without compromising our national security.

So again, where's the lie?

I believe the President should be honest all the time. But I also know that there is some things especially when it comes to national defense that he cannot comment on.

Someone should have told me you were mentally challenged.

Not I.

Prove it's not.

You said he is dishonest in this matter.

And you're all butthurt because so many of us don't care about this as much as you do. Then you go on and contradict yourself.

This simply is not all that important. But, to you? It's like the end of the world.

You need some perspective.

And you're all butthurt because so many of us don't care about this as much as you do. Then you go on and contradict yourself.

This simply is not all that important. But, to you? It's like the end of the world.

Where's the contradiction?

And please don't flatter yourself thinking I'm at all hurt about the fact you don't mind being deceived. I don't even care (although a little surprised) that you ran to his defense.

Yea I think the President of the United States deceiving the American people is a pretty important thing. I , unlike you and others don't like being deceived or lied to.

Where's the contradiction?

And please don't flatter yourself thinking I'm at all hurt about the fact you don't mind being deceived. I don't even care (although a little surprised) that you ran to his defense.

Yea I think the President of the United States deceiving the American people is a pretty important thing. I , unlike you and others don't like being deceived or lied to.
Well, I never said I don't mind being deceived. You did. Probably because you ASSumed that advertisements and other propaganda actually DO deceive me.

But, I don't like being lied about, like you just did.

Forum List

Back