Zone1 Debunking a Lie-Discrimination Against Asians in Higher Education

Nope. You have been race pimped to believe a bunch of lies.
There is no such thing as Black Asian American race or Black African American race - so why you bring up race?
If one would state US Tamil-Chink or a US-Nig ger - that would be racial

Obviously YOU are the racist here.

This study is peer reviewed and credible. Just face the facts.

There is no such thing as Black Asian American race or Black African American race - so why you bring up race?
If one would state US Tamil-Chink or a US-Nig ger - that would be racial

Obviously YOU are the racist here.

Ask the other whites here who bring up race all the time that question. Apparently, you're OK when they are dissing blacks. So you have shown your racism again.

Ask the other whites here who bring up race all the time that question. Apparently, you're OK when they are dissing blacks. So you have shown your racism again.
I wouldn't know if the "others" are whites or whatever - for someone to assume/indicate that those "others" are whites would strongly indicate racist prejudice.

Asian applicants have been severely discriminated against in college admissions for many, many ;years.
Yes they're given a handicap sort of like in a golf game. I'm not buying most of what was posted in the top post.
I have yet to see a news story surface featuring a white person, a black person or a native American person who was thrown out despite having a near perfect SAT score. These stories seem to be exclusively centered around Asian American applicants.

Jo

Asian applicants have been severely discriminated against in college admissions for many, many ;years.
I think you may have misunderstood my post.
When I said handicap I meant an unfair handicap against them not for them. They have to work twice as hard to make the same grade. It's absurd.

Jo

Yes they're given a handicap sort of like in a golf game. I'm not buying most of what was posted in the top post.
I have yet to see a news story surface featuring a white person, a black person or a native American person who was thrown out despite having a near perfect SAT score. These stories seem to be exclusively centered around Asian American applicants.

Jo
No one cares what you or Unkotare think. This study says there is no discrimination against Asians and no Asian has been thrown out for having a bear perfect test score. Last:

TEST SCORES ARE NOT THE ONLY CRITERIA CONSIDERED FOR COLLEGE ADMISSION.

I think you may have misunderstood my post.
When I said handicap I meant an unfair handicap against them not for them. They have to work twice as hard
To make the same grade. It's absurd.
No they don't.

The right loves to claim that Asians are getting cheated out of college admissions for less qualified blacks and Hispanics. But you see there is a problem with that.

Under SAT-Only Admissions, Asian American Applicants to Selective Colleges Would Gain Fewer than 3,000 Seats Out of 120,000, Georgetown University Report Find
21% of Asian American students at the most selective colleges would not have been admitted
under a test-only admissions policy

Critics of affirmative action point to the stable enrollment share of Asian American students at the most selective colleges for the past two decades as evidence that these institutions maintain a predetermined racial balance of students. However, CEW researchers found that the enrollment share of Asian American and Pacific Islander students at Harvard and at the 90 other most selective colleges in the US has kept pace with their growing share of the four-year college-going population. In fact, the Asian American and Pacific Islander share of enrollments at the most selective colleges grew by 4 percentage points even while their enrollment share at all four-year colleges grew by just 2 percentage points between 1999 and 2018.

Okay, in the interest of being fair and balanced.

Asians have decided they no longer need Affirmative Action. White women have decided they no longer need affirmative action. Now, you say these groups benefit from this, and you are probably right, they have. But they feel they are at a point where they'd be better off without it.

Forum List

Back