Debt ceiling compromise as of 29 May 2023

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
No solid details yet

But it looks as if big spending libs win again

I must admit, Biden looks like he came out the winner in all this. Not that the progressive Dems will agree, but given all the various scenarios that could have played out...Biden just saved whatever chances he had of getting re-elected. I think it's McCarthy who's got more 'splainin to do to his party's hardcore base.

I still think there are people in both parties dumb enough not to realize the consequences of a default, so we're not out of the woods yet, not until this clear's the House. Senate will be easier. I expect some dipshit grand-standing from Paul and Cruz, but they don't want to be the ones to tank the economy, so they'll pass it. And ditto Bernie on the other side.

Last edited:
In reality there is only a reduction in the rate of increased spending on the usual BS. Including down the rathole to the NAZI in Ukraine.

Yet some cheerlead as if they WON something? Even worse is those cheering for those lying that they won something while using our Tax dollars? SMH.

Last edited:
9d0542eac7cc7cc69e90a676fb589fc8.jpg

Dysfunction could come home with the chickens on this one. And both sides could be held responsible. It's sort of like the war against Russia for folks like oddball.

Forum List

Back