Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+

I don't believe a word of it.

We had a mild summer in Maryland. We have had mild summers for some years.

It was a lot hotter 30--40 years ago. You Global Warming guys are crazy.
Oh my, another "My backyard is the whole world". Well, in my backyard, it hit 116 F this summer. And north of us in Lytton, BC, it hit 121 F before the whole town burned.

"Oregon's climate is changing. Over the past century, most of the state has warmed about two degrees (F). Snowpack is melting earlier in the year, and the flow of meltwater into streams during summer is declining."

"The annual mean temperature in MD has already increased by about 2.1o F (1.1o C) since 1895 – faster than the rise in global mean temperature."

Apparently you are a rather poor observer of climate. Maryland has warmed by about 2.1 F.

Oh my, another "My backyard is the whole world". Well, in my backyard, it hit 116 F this summer. And north of us in Lytton, BC, it hit 121 F before the whole town burned.

"Oregon's climate is changing. Over the past century, most of the state has warmed about two degrees (F). Snowpack is melting earlier in the year, and the flow of meltwater into streams during summer is declining."

"The annual mean temperature in MD has already increased by about 2.1o F (1.1o C) since 1895 – faster than the rise in global mean temperature."

Apparently you are a rather poor observer of climate. Maryland has warmed by about 2.1 F.
And Obammy is buying oceanfront property.....

I can remember 102 more than once from 30--40 years ago in Maryland, and lots of high-nineties.

But now, in this so-called Global Warming, it only reached even 90 TWICE all summer! And it's been mild for years. Given the humidity here, we were all grateful. This Global Warming thing is such a scam. Somebody is making money off it, but there isn't a word of truth to it.
You are such a dummy. One mild summer and you are claiming that it is not happening, yet the scientists in your universities say it has warmed over 2 degrees F. Oh, who to believe, scientists or anonymous posters on an internet board. LOL

Deaths from heat up by 50% for 65+​

Already climate change is increasing mortality.

There is no climate changing here where I live in the East, so I can only attribute the increased deaths from Biddum Joe Select increasing energy costs on our seniors while at the same time cutting off the supply chain for getting window ACs delivered into our ports.

Another fine job done by the Left.

You are such a dummy. One mild summer and you are claiming that it is not happening, yet the scientists in your universities say it has warmed over 2 degrees F. Oh, who to believe, scientists or anonymous posters on an internet board. LOL
Scientists in the universities? Paid shills for the Dimmer propaganda. So of course conservative posters on an internet board will be much more accurate.

Check out the USA poll on what Poopy Joe should be working on and see where global warming is listed.

If you decide to go hiking in the mountains on a 115° day, "Climate Change" didn't kill you. Stupidity did.
116 F in Portland, Oregon, and if you did not have air conditioning, and were over 65, you did not have to go outside for the heat to kill you. Nearly two hundred people died of heat related issues in Washington and Oregon, and in BC, 570 died directly as a result of that heat wave;

"B.C.'s chief coroner has confirmed the majority of people who died suddenly during the week of June's record-breaking heat wave — 570 of 815 sudden deaths — lost their lives as a direct result of the extreme temperatures.Jul 29, 2021"

116 F in Portland, Oregon, and if you did not have air conditioning, and were over 65, you did not have to go outside for the heat to kill you. Nearly two hundred people died of heat related issues in Washington and Oregon, and in BC, 570 died directly as a result of that heat wave;

"B.C.'s chief coroner has confirmed the majority of people who died suddenly during the week of June's record-breaking heat wave — 570 of 815 sudden deaths — lost their lives as a direct result of the extreme temperatures.Jul 29, 2021"
Lots of fires burning in Portland did you forget?

And it's "warmed" because we have grossly inaccurate data from the mid 19th Century ANDDDDDDDD your Cult added an entire imaginary dataset, the heat trapped in the deep ocean.

Laughable

There is no climate changing here where I live in the East, so I can only attribute the increased deaths from Biddum Joe Select increasing energy costs on our seniors while at the same time cutting off the supply chain for getting window ACs delivered into our ports.

Another fine job done by the Left.
Another declarative sentence with zero to back it up. Typical of dumb fuck 'Conservatives'.

Its just as valid as your shill metrics Dimmer. Oooohh global warming, windmills, solar power,electric cars ooh ooh.......
Reality has really put your panties in a wad! LOL Ah well, the world will continue to change, and others will direct the way it changes while those like you expand your willful ignorance and whine and cry about the changes.

Reality has really put your panties in a wad! LOL Ah well, the world will continue to change, and others will direct the way it changes while those like you expand your willful ignorance and whine and cry about the changes.
Reality? I told you to look at the USA Today poll, or any similar poll taken by US citizens, to tell what is really critical and important to them.....only to see none of those issues being worked on by the idiot criminal in the White House now. Dimmer Chicken Littles like you can spout off until you foam at the mouth about all your lunatic theories and guess what? Reality.....has nothing to do with any of your blathering bs.

Another declarative sentence with zero to back it up.
Back up what? You mean that no climate is changing here? Or that energy costs have gone way up? Or that shit is stuck out at sea unable to deliver?

One hardly needs any more to back up the crisis at our ports, moron, nor that Biddum has raised the cost of energy on everyone! And I can hardly believe you are asking for proof that the climate has been steady, serene, and unchanged here as you just spent the past year defending your lack of election fraud proof as being impossible to show because "you can't show a negative." Funny that now all of a sudden you need proof that the climate hasn't changed here-- -- -- does that mean you are prepared to show us how all of Trump's fraud cases were all "debunked?"

Typical of dumb fuck 'Conservatives'.
Not half as bad as you old codgers who can't stop shitting in your pants.

Reality? I told you to look at the USA Today poll, or any similar poll taken by US citizens, to tell what is really critical and important to them.....only to see none of those issues being worked on by the idiot criminal in the White House now. Dimmer Chicken Littles like you can spout off until you foam at the mouth about all your lunatic theories and guess what? Reality.....has nothing to do with any of your blathering bs.
My, but you really are one dumb fuck. How are poll numbers going to change the number of heat related deaths as the planet warms? You going to run polls to reduce Cat 5 hurricanes down to Cat 1's? LOL You really are demonstrating what a dumb ass you are by even bothering to bring this up.

Back up what? You mean that no climate is changing here? Or that energy costs have gone way up? Or that shit is stuck out at sea unable to deliver?

One hardly needs any more to back up the crisis at our ports, moron, nor that Biddum has raised the cost of energy on everyone! And I can hardly believe you are asking for proof that the climate has been steady, serene, and unchanged here as you just spent the past year defending your lack of election fraud proof as being impossible to show because "you can't show a negative." Funny that now all of a sudden you need proof that the climate hasn't changed here-- -- -- does that mean you are prepared to show us how all of Trump's fraud cases were all "debunked?"

Not half as bad as you old codgers who can't stop shitting in your pants.
LOL The courts threw out all the claims of election fraud by the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. That settles that. As for your claim that the East Coast has not warmed, why tell such lies?

"Summers on the northeast coast of the United States have heated up by 2 degrees Celsius over the past 100 years — making it the fastest-warming region in North America — and new research points to two likely explanations.Sep 24, 2021"

My, but you really are one dumb fuck. How are poll numbers going to change the number of heat related deaths as the planet warms? You going to run polls to reduce Cat 5 hurricanes down to Cat 1's? LOL You really are demonstrating what a dumb ass you are by even bothering to bring this up.
And how many hurricanes this season doofus? People die of heat related deaths and many many other things all the time, you certainly have no control over it. Taxing it certainly has no control over it. And you talking to me about dumbasses is like Pinochiijoe claiming he got 81 million votes. Just so you will know, God controls the weather and climate doofus.

LOL The courts threw out all the claims of election fraud by the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. That settles that. As for your claim that the East Coast has not warmed, why tell such lies?

"Summers on the northeast coast of the United States have heated up by 2 degrees Celsius over the past 100 years — making it the fastest-warming region in North America — and new research points to two likely explanations.Sep 24, 2021"
Auntie Em Auntie Em......the Wizard has a brain for Old Rocks in Oz!!

...and then Jack cut down the beanstalk, and the giant came crashing down to earth, and they all lived happily ever after. I read that story in my Dimmer fairytale book.

Forum List

Back