Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

"As if they see the world in only one or two dimensions, so-called “progressives” seem incapable of processing their overwhelming emotions outside a narrow framework of self-pity and raging narcissism. Because they appear to think about the world around them in ways guided entirely by emotion, unlike their foes who see emotion as a dangerous foundation for permanent change, they react to disappointment or loss as self-righteous victims, or antisocial thugs, rather than mentally sound individuals. It seems necessary to their fragile psyches to believe that any opposition to their obvious superiority is illegitimate, and therefore its proponents deserving of punishment. The irony of this fact will be utterly lost on any progressive reading this."

"We have been subjected to their scorn and ridicule for years. You will find it in the comments section that follows this or any other article that identifies them. "You will find it in your pick of violent confrontations with people expressing a view they don’t like, or assaults on police, or riots over fake narratives, or obnoxious thugs who verbally and physically assault otherwise decent people who resist. It’s all of a kind, and a common thread in all of this seems to be their belief in a right to be as offensive and aggressive as one can be, as if this validates the illusion that they’re right, and so are entitled to correct the nonbeliever. There is also the implied premise that virtue is the sole property of these embittered, angry zealots, whose reflexive dehumanization of every person who disagrees animates so much of what they say or do."

Articles: Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

Well said.

Thank you for abandoning free trade, one of the cornerstones of conservatism, and adopting the progressive position of protectionism.

Yawn.

So you don't deny that you became a progressive on trade somewhere along the way.

Your global unfettered capitalism is gonna turn an ya...lol, but you dont see that. (more laughter)

Forget it, he...like MOST folks on BOTH side of the aisle are incapable of looking at what's happening globally.
Everyone is focused on the shiny new toy in Washington and completely oblivious of what's happening and coming our way.

I guess you don't want to get attacked like I do by these racist Trump supporters who want to destroy this country. Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. Which one is it?

I got news for ya...clinton would have destroyed the country too. Dont you see where the world is headed?

I don't see that at all. A Clinton Administration would basically be a continuation of the Obama Administration.

And before you get on your "independent" or "libertarian" high-horse, the Obama presidency was a massive improvement over Bush. There is simply no comparison. And Trump has the potential to be worse than Bush, as disturbing as that prospect is.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Here are some of the things obama did you fool.
nndd 2013, hr645, "no new taxes", I will get rid of the patriot act, NDRP, NDAA 2012, NCTC guidelines, HR 347, surveillance increase, wire tapping, cybercom, wont get rid of "signing statements", look at his advisers, Do. You. Want. More? There is plenty more.

"As if they see the world in only one or two dimensions, so-called “progressives” seem incapable of processing their overwhelming emotions outside a narrow framework of self-pity and raging narcissism. Because they appear to think about the world around them in ways guided entirely by emotion, unlike their foes who see emotion as a dangerous foundation for permanent change, they react to disappointment or loss as self-righteous victims, or antisocial thugs, rather than mentally sound individuals. It seems necessary to their fragile psyches to believe that any opposition to their obvious superiority is illegitimate, and therefore its proponents deserving of punishment. The irony of this fact will be utterly lost on any progressive reading this."

"We have been subjected to their scorn and ridicule for years. You will find it in the comments section that follows this or any other article that identifies them. "You will find it in your pick of violent confrontations with people expressing a view they don’t like, or assaults on police, or riots over fake narratives, or obnoxious thugs who verbally and physically assault otherwise decent people who resist. It’s all of a kind, and a common thread in all of this seems to be their belief in a right to be as offensive and aggressive as one can be, as if this validates the illusion that they’re right, and so are entitled to correct the nonbeliever. There is also the implied premise that virtue is the sole property of these embittered, angry zealots, whose reflexive dehumanization of every person who disagrees animates so much of what they say or do."

Articles: Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

Well said.

Thank you for abandoning free trade, one of the cornerstones of conservatism, and adopting the progressive position of protectionism.

Yawn.

So you don't deny that you became a progressive on trade somewhere along the way.

(smile) Start a thread son, you aren't going to derail this one.
We both know this ain't my first rodeo.

Progs really need to stop freaking out their children with their meltdowns.

Trumphausen.jpg

Leftists Ruin Everything, Including Childhood [Warden]

I guess you don't want to get attacked like I do by these racist Trump supporters who want to destroy this country. Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. Which one is it?

I got news for ya...clinton would have destroyed the country too. Dont you see where the world is headed?

I don't see that at all. A Clinton Administration would basically be a continuation of the Obama Administration.

And before you get on your "independent" or "libertarian" high-horse, the Obama presidency was a massive improvement over Bush. There is simply no comparison. And Trump has the potential to be worse than Bush, as disturbing as that prospect is.

Ok. Here are some of the things obama did you fool.
nndd 2013, hr645, "no new taxes", I will get rid of the patriot act, NDRP, NDAA 2012, NCTC guidelines, HR 347, surveillance increase, wire tapping, cybercom, wont get rid of "signing statements", look at his advisers, Do. You. Want. More? There is plenty more.[/QUOTE]

And how, exactly, does this compare to Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld lying about WMD in Iraq and getting over 4,000 American soldiers and thousands of innocent Iraqis killed? Or the disastrous recession of 2008? Or the horrible way that Hurricane Katrina was handled by the Bush Administration?

Competence does actually matter. Obama is a highly competent President, Bush was hopeless in this department. Clinton is highly competent no matter her other faults, Trump is a total buffoon. Your false equivalency simply doesn't work.

Competence does actually matter. Obama is a highly competent President, Bush was hopeless in this department. Clinton is highly competent no matter her other faults, Trump is a total buffoon. Your false equivalency simply doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Next time, beforeyou answer, if you do, go search those things I mentioned. Youdont even know what they are. You answer and back up your boy without seeing the facts. You are a sheep and part of the problem with Democracy here. Say baah, baaaaaah.

go search those things then come back here and tell me how competent obama is.

Competence does actually matter. Obama is a highly competent President, Bush was hopeless in this department. Clinton is highly competent no matter her other faults, Trump is a total buffoon. Your false equivalency simply doesn't work.

Next time, beforeyou answer, if you do, go search those things I mentioned. Youdont even know what they are. You answer and back up your boy without seeing the facts. You are a sheep and part of the problem with Democracy here. Say baah, baaaaaah.[/QUOTE]

And you're a typical smug independent who pretends he's above the fray. Anyone can say both side are equally bad. It's called intellectual laziness.

Not impressive at all.

Next time, beforeyou answer, if you do, go search those things I mentioned. Youdont even know what they are. You answer and back up your boy without seeing the facts. You are a sheep and part of the problem with Democracy here. Say baah, baaaaaah.

And you're a typical smug independent who pretends he's above the fray. Anyone can say both side are equally bad. It's called intellectual laziness.

Not impressive at all.[/QUOTE]

Again you seek to control the narrative by trying marginalize, isolate and denigrate someone who dares to think differently than you. You lose kid.

Ill agree and back anyone who is for a healthy USA. Your so indoctrinated as to have to put everyone into a category. You need to start watching what they say, what they do and then, if necessary, hold them responsible and accountable and forget about categories.

Last edited:
The kid is completely unhinged, I mean well...unhinged enough to rage at his keyboard and pretend to be superior. He isn't "unhinged" enough to actually go OUT and do something "real".
At least the "protestors" put their asses out there and say something.

anyone who contributes to the eroding of American Sovereignty is a traitor guilty of high treason. Globalists and unfettered capitalists are traitors.
Simple Definition of traitor
  • : a person who is not loyal to his or her own country, friends, etc. : a person who betrays a country or group of people by helping or supporting an enemy

I know you ass holes here arent the top .1%....and the ruling elite loath new money.

Forum List

Back