Dear Orthodox Christians, Merry Christmas!!!

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
No too many people on USMB know that Orthodox Christians such as: Russians, ethnic Russians in Ukraine, Georgians and Serbians celebrate their Christmas according to Julian calendar on January, 7.

Merry Christmas to you, all our brothers and sisters in Christ!!!
Peace to your families, flourishing to your churches, growth in your faith and God’s blessing upon all of you!
God is with us and sometimes our job is to help Him to be with us...

As an ethnic Russian I’m an orthodox Christian, would anybody else like to say a few words about himself too?

No too many people on USMB know that Orthodox Christians such as: Russians, ethnic Russians in Ukraine, Georgians and Serbians celebrate their Christmas according to Julian calendar on January, 7.

Peace to your families, flourishing to your churches, growth in your faith and God’s blessing upon all of you!

As an ethnic Russian I’m an orthodox Christian, would anybody else like to say a few words about himself too?

I no longer celebrate Christmas, I celebrate the Yuletide Season the same as our ancestors did for thousands of years before anyone named JeSuS came along.

Christ = rabbi/teacher. Rabbimas, Teachermas, it doesn't work for me.

I'm tired of the Xtian war on the Yule Season!

What happened to us Greeks?!

We did spread the religion after all.

Forum List

Back