Dear Bristol

Oh, so freedom of speech is not something you value. Good to know.

I'll let the 'bitch' thing slide.... because it's based on hysteria rather than logic.

Bristols freedom of speech extends to the point where she cannot be arrested for what she says........it does not mean that she cannot be ridiculed for what she says

But BD's OP says 'shut it'. Why should Bristol 'shut it'? She is as entitled to speak her mind as you are. Anyone who tells another person to 'shut it' makes themselves look ridiculous. I haven't even bothered to read Bristol's words... why? Because I don't care what she thinks.

Telling someone to shut up is covered by the first amendment as much as blathering about what a proper family should be. The founding fathers fought and died for the right to tell someone to STFU

Bristols freedom of speech extends to the point where she cannot be arrested for what she says........it does not mean that she cannot be ridiculed for what she says

But BD's OP says 'shut it'. Why should Bristol 'shut it'? She is as entitled to speak her mind as you are. Anyone who tells another person to 'shut it' makes themselves look ridiculous. I haven't even bothered to read Bristol's words... why? Because I don't care what she thinks.

Telling someone to shut up is covered by the first amendment as much as blathering about what a proper family should be. The founding fathers fought and died for the right to tell someone to STFU

well good then, shut up..:eusa_drool:

Where did I say that anyone does not have that right? Oh, that's right... I didn't. Basic comprehension fail... again.

I didn't see where CG told anyone they should "shut it". I did see her observation about how one appears who would exercise their freedom of speech to so rudely accost another.

I didn't see where CG told anyone they should "shut it". I did see her observation about how one appears who would exercise their freedom of speech to so rudely accost another.

In spite of her Oxford education and high intellectual pay grade, CG somehow thinks that posting on a message board somehow infringes on the first amendment rights of others. We are free to ridicule anyone we wish, free to tell others to STFU and free to neg whomever displeases us.
Is this a great country or what?

Shut it.

Bristol Palin's gay marriage rant: Obama girls watch too much 'Glee' - POLITICO.com

In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that – as great as her friends may be – we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.

In this situation, it was the other way around. I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger, or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.

Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.

I gotta say - she is EASILY as big a bitch ass her mother.

Bristol raises several great points. Very to the point too. Bristol for VP.

The truth of the matter is - she's barely legal. But because her mother is Sarah Palin, and she chooses to say stupid shit on a blog, she gets the attention she craves. i.e., she's second generation drama llama.

A, what? 21 y/o? presuming to offer advice to the POTUS? And expecting people NOT to point and laugh? A little naive, I feel.

Don't like what she has to say? Don't listen. But, your OP makes you look silly with the 'shut up' crap.... you don't get to decide who is allowed to speak. That's not how free speech works. I appreciate that it is inconvenient for the left but it is what it is.

Everybody says shut it at some point or other. They don't actually expect anybody to do so. Y'know how I know that? Because I'm virtually positive Ms. Palin doesn't read here.

It's a no-brainer, really.

Bpoop............ just to-make sure I hit the mark....what a clueless douchebag...please take a bath...the stinch and flys are unhealthy and damn inconsiderate.

make an appointment to delouses

Yes, you hit the mark. Oh, I am wounded.

/crawls off to bed, sobbing

How did I do? Was it believable? I've been taking acting classes. :D

Shut it.

Bristol Palin's gay marriage rant: Obama girls watch too much 'Glee' - POLITICO.com

In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that – as great as her friends may be – we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.

In this situation, it was the other way around. I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger, or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.

Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.

I'll let the 'bitch' thing slide.... because it's based on hysteria rather than logic.

I think she means obummer is allowed to "evolve" but a young white woman such as Bristol isn't.

Shut it.

I think she means obummer is allowed to "evolve" but a young white woman such as Bristol isn't.

You just made my point.

Also - let me know when she starts evolving.

How is that going to work out when we ALL evolve and are gay? Sounds like extinction to me.

How is that going to work out when we ALL evolve and are gay? Sounds like extinction to me.

He's not evolving to gay. He's evolving in favor of gay.

I am pretty sure you are joking. Need caffeine.

Why would evolution stop at just accepting behavior? If you don't do the behavior, your not really in favor of it are you?

I've accepted my sister just as she is for 30 years now. I'm not gay yet.

It was a good statement, not true or factual, but a good statement. I am wondering when she will ever get a steady "my baby's daddy" and stop runninh the 15 minute of fame marathon. And try to keep your legs closed Bristol until you get narried this time, instead of a teenage out of wedlock baby.

Why not listen to her pov? She believes that marriage should remain between a man and a woman. A father (or mother) is an important influence in shaping a child's worldview and in their growing up and with ssm you don't have that. She has a valid point.

As far as Bristol being less than virtuous (talking to PJ here), did you hear that her baby daddy Levi is expecting another kid with another woman? Yup. Bristol only has Tripp (or is it Trigg or Trapp??). Seems she learned her lesson; Levi? No so much. Why aren't you calling him less than virtuous?

Couldn't she make that point without getting all snarky on the president?

she seriously needs to zip-it but she can't as she's going the same route as Momma' Griz- celebrity.

Forum List

Back