Dead heat: Kasich, Drumpf, Pennsylvania

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Drumpfodder, your heads may explode now. Ted Cruz, eat your fucking heart out.

This is directly attributable to Rubio support largely migrating to Kasich.

The billionaire real estate mogul tops the Ohio governor 33% to 30%, according to a Franklin and Marshall College poll released Thursday, within the poll's margin of error.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz trails his two rivals with 20% support in the poll.

Pennsylvania poll: Donald Trump, John Kasich neck-and-neck - CNNPolitics.com

And to think kasich just has to lose another month of primaries before he might do well

Drumpfodder, your heads may explode now. Ted Cruz, eat your fucking heart out.

This is directly attributable to Rubio support largely migrating to Kasich.

The billionaire real estate mogul tops the Ohio governor 33% to 30%, according to a Franklin and Marshall College poll released Thursday, within the poll's margin of error.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz trails his two rivals with 20% support in the poll.

Pennsylvania poll: Donald Trump, John Kasich neck-and-neck - CNNPolitics.com

Your spittle mouth foaming hatred of Trump is noted.

No, you won't, because he will not (I think) be president.

He is going to give us a Democratic sweep, three new justices, and the destruction of the far right political and cultural come back.

Kasich would have prevented all that.

No, you won't, because he will not (I think) be president.

He is going to give us a Democratic sweep, three new justices, and the destruction of the far right political and cultural come back.

Kasich would have prevented all that.

He still might.

And to think kasich just has to lose another month of primaries before he might do well

he doesn't have to win primaries, necessarily. he has to keep delegates away from trump and cruz.

don't you understand how this works?

I understand perfectly. Except there is a rule of the end that you have to win 8 States to be considered. And he won't be competitive to take delegates for atleast a month.

Next major race is Wisconsin. Cruz 36 Trump 35. Kasich isn't that high and it's not proportional.

New york.? Not competitive

He has to survive another month before he can even attempt to take more delegates. He isn't going to have enough people in PA throwing away their votes. Heck he didn't even get enough people to sign his petitions there and had Rubio not dropped out his suit would have kept kasich off the ballot there.

Yeah, the deny Trump strategy is starting to show signs of working. Cruz is now slightly ahead of Trump in California and closing the gap in other states. Trump is still in control, but is most likely getting concerned about his delegate count hitting the threshold.

he doesn't have to win primaries, necessarily. he has to keep delegates away from trump and cruz.

I understand perfectly. Except there is a rule of the end that you have to win 8 States to be considered. And he won't be competitive to take delegates for atleast a month.

Next major race is Wisconsin. Cruz 36 Trump 35. Kasich isn't that high and it's not proportional.

He has to survive another month before he can even attempt to take more delegates. He isn't going to have enough people in PA throwing away their votes. Heck he didn't even get enough people to sign his petitions there and had Rubio not dropped out his suit would have kept kasich off the ballot there.

on the first ballot if trump doesn't have 50% of the delegates, the delegates can do what they want on the second ballot.

kasich could win new york. he's not insane. jersey? sure isn't gong for cruz. and they hate christie so they could go for kasich...again, he's not a nut job.

believe me, i hope trump gets it and humiliates the GOP. i'd laugh my butt off.

on the first ballot if trump doesn't have 50% of the delegates, the delegates can do what they want on the second ballot.

kasich could win new york. he's not insane. jersey? sure isn't gong for cruz. and they hate christie so they could go for kasich...again, he's not a nut job.

They won't be going to kasich. He is almost as self obsessed as Trump.

They won't be going to kasich. He is almost as self obsessed as Trump.

:lmao:

There is no life form anywhere as NPD* as Rump.

(*Narcissism Personality Disorder)

I think he should just run with that and be honest about it --- "NPD Party".

The Rules Committee at convention can waive, and will, the eight state rule.

Forum List

Back