de Blasio: The Progressives Have Given me a Mandate to steal, loot and plunder

And you folks go batshit crazy at any attempt at parity.

No, we just don't like theft.

I guess that's the Christian thing to do.

Thou shalt not steal.

It's laughable you folks don't consider slavery..theft. Or murdering Native Americans for their land..theft. That's all good to you.

But let's take a gander a the US Constitution:

Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

I know it's a shock and it's probably the first time you've seen that.

This is from the New York State Constitution:

22. Tax laws to state tax and object distinctly; definition of income for income tax purposes by reference to federal laws authorized.

It's all outlined pretty clearly.

Both the Federal Government and the State Government have the power to tax.

The city does too.

If you don't like it?

Don't live here.

It's not theft.

It's the law.

Nazis didn't like the Jews much.

Adolf Cuomo doesn't like Christians much.

New York? Can't get enough of them.

I wouldn't say that, After all, you did the Ground Zero Mosque to piss in their face as much as pissing in the face of America,

We've got our own.

Brent's Deli - Welcome!

That place rocks.

I do love Jewish food.

Unlike you folks?

We stick to the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Jews, Muslims and even Christians can have their own places of worship.

Unlike you folks?

We stick to the Constitution.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Jews, Muslims and even Christians can have their own places of worship.

Isn't Bull Cuomo violating that when he says Christians are not welcome in New York?

:confused::eek::eek:

democrats never change; Bull Connor attack "those people," and was a staunch democrat. Now Bull Cuomo attacks "those people," of course he's a democrat.

Last edited:
025-Birminghamhoses.jpg

Bull Cuomo deals with those suspected of opposing abortion.

The ignorant SOB will soon learn that the wealthy are more mobile than any other part of the population, they will just leave.

They have short term memories. People had already left in droves for the same reason. Now NY is running ads and offering no taxes for small businesses to come there. They know tax breaks work.

Yea, people will take their money and leave when politicians try to steal even more. Will they ever learn?

I am leery anytime they throw more money at education. After billions, we've seen no measurable improvement in inner city schools. The unions do fine after shoring up benefits and pensions, but not the students. How much of the money from an "education bill" actually helps the students? Very little, apparently.

Throwing money at problems becomes futile when the money isn't spent wisely.

New York’s future flees to Florida
Young people are moving to the Sunshine State for jobs

It's laughable you folks don't consider slavery..theft. Or murdering Native Americans for their land..theft.

Oh, really? I don't? And when did we have that discussion where I said that.

That's all good to you.

Nobody is a slave in this country, nor are any Native Americans being murdered for their land. These are Straw Man arguments that have no relevancy whatsoever to this discussion and you're throwing them out there to distract from you having to justify your support of stealing from other people. Clearly you realize it's immoral but your insatiable appetite for greed is more powerful.

But let's take a gander a the US Constitution:

Section 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

I know it's a shock and it's probably the first time you've seen that.

This is from the New York State Constitution:

22. Tax laws to state tax and object distinctly; definition of income for income tax purposes by reference to federal laws authorized.

It's all outlined pretty clearly.

Both the Federal Government and the State Government have the power to tax.

The city does too.

If you don't like it?

Don't live here.

It's not theft.

It's the law.

It's the law and it's theft. They are not mutually exclusive.

The Totalitarians of New York

January 23, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

article-addonsnow-0122-428x350.jpg

Mayor Bloomberg flubbed the snow challenge badly. Instead of preparing road salt, he banned salt in restaurants. Instead of having a snow strategy for the winter, he had a Global Warming strategy for the next fifty years. Instead of doing his job, he kept trying to transform the people.

And his successor is no better.

Bill de Blasio’s focus after his mean-spirited inauguration was a ban on carriage horses in Central Park at the behest of a real estate developer who backed his campaign and has his eye on their stables, a tussle over who will get the credit for Pre-K with Governor Cuomo and the beating of Kang Wong, an 84-year-old man, over a jaywalking ticket.

The media had lavished praise on Bill de Blasio after his first photo op shoveling snow and celebrated his call to implement Vision Zero, a Swedish plan to cut traffic fatalities to zero, even though there was no remote possibility of reducing traffic fatalities to zero in a major city filled with cars, pedestrians, cyclists and even pedicabs.

Instead of preparing for the snow, Team De Blasio launched a crackdown on jaywalking in Manhattan where three-quarters of the residents don’t own cars. And so the Upper East Side, which didn’t vote for Bill de Blasio, became a snarled and unplowed mess and the jaywalking enforcers put an 84-year-old man in the hospital after arresting him for the tall order of “jaywalking, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration and disorderly conduct.”

Progressives are only popular until the people realize that the men and women offering them everything for free can’t clean up the snow, but can beat them bloody and can’t fix their healthcare, but can destroy it. The left wins at politics, but fails at policies. It’s learned to stop looking like Carter, but it hasn’t figured out how to stop governing like him.

When Americans realize that the political choices they make are also policy choices between large sodas, salty pretzels, open market health care and open streets on the one hand or food fascism, DMV health care and bloody faces on the other; they will choose the unorganized happiness of freedom over the disorganized tyrannies of Bloomberg, De Blasio and Obama.

The Totalitarians of New York | FrontPage Magazine

Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out ...:eusa_angel:

They only thing he will accomplish is to drive entrepreneurs and the wealthy from NYC.

gangsterism

During the postwar years, the working class made good money and benefits. They became a great revenue source because they actually had skin in the game. We had an insanely broad tax base.

But . . . Reagan convinced us to get rid of punitive labor costs so that our capitalists would have a greater incentive to invest and grow the economy.

So we did - we helped our great and noble suppliers shift production to cheaper labor markets in Asia and the global south. As a result, we transitioned from the postwar manufacturing job (where the union worker made enough to support a family and put his children through school) to the Walmart job model (where the worker doesn't make enough money to survive).

The benefits of a subsistence wage system is that it offers a lower cost of production and higher profits. The downside is that you can't squeeze revenue from a stone. If you're the only one making money, than you're the only one paying taxes.

Is that the reason things are expensive, or is it the gargantuan welfare/warfare/regulatory police state?

Mayor Bloomberg flubbed the snow challenge badly. Instead of preparing road salt, he banned salt in restaurants. Instead of having a snow strategy for the winter, he had a Global Warming strategy for the next fifty years. Instead of doing his job, he kept trying to transform the people.

Bill de Blasio’s focus after his mean-spirited inauguration was a ban on carriage horses in Central Park at the behest of a real estate developer who backed his campaign and has his eye on their stables, a tussle over who will get the credit for Pre-K with Governor Cuomo and the beating of Kang Wong, an 84-year-old man, over a jaywalking ticket.

The media had lavished praise on Bill de Blasio after his first photo op shoveling snow and celebrated his call to implement Vision Zero, a Swedish plan to cut traffic fatalities to zero, even though there was no remote possibility of reducing traffic fatalities to zero in a major city filled with cars, pedestrians, cyclists and even pedicabs.

Instead of preparing for the snow, Team De Blasio launched a crackdown on jaywalking in Manhattan where three-quarters of the residents don’t own cars. And so the Upper East Side, which didn’t vote for Bill de Blasio, became a snarled and unplowed mess and the jaywalking enforcers put an 84-year-old man in the hospital after arresting him for the tall order of “jaywalking, resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration and disorderly conduct.”

Progressives are only popular until the people realize that the men and women offering them everything for free can’t clean up the snow, but can beat them bloody and can’t fix their healthcare, but can destroy it. The left wins at politics, but fails at policies. It’s learned to stop looking like Carter, but it hasn’t figured out how to stop governing like him.

When Americans realize that the political choices they make are also policy choices between large sodas, salty pretzels, open market health care and open streets on the one hand or food fascism, DMV health care and bloody faces on the other; they will choose the unorganized happiness of freedom over the disorganized tyrannies of Bloomberg, De Blasio and Obama.

They only thing he will accomplish is to drive entrepreneurs and the wealthy from NYC.

And when the city starts falling apart economically, he, like any retarded Liberal bureaucrat, will wonder "How did this happen?" and decide to raise taxes to solve the problem.

Pre-K Plan Puts Cuomo at Odds With de Blasio on Funding

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on Tuesday unveiled a budget plan containing a glittering prize for Mayor Bill de Blasio: money for the prekindergarten classes that he had made a centerpiece of his insurgent bid for mayor. But Mr. de Blasio rebuffed that approach on Tuesday when he said that Mr. Cuomo’s counteroffer — $1.5 billion over five years for a statewide program, but no tax surcharge — would not meet his needs

The mayor electrified liberals with his campaign promise to provide prekindergarten classes in New York City by raising taxes on wealthy residents,

A tax on the wealthy, Mr. de Blasio said, “was the No. 1 proposal I put forward in an election that I won with 73 percent of the vote.”

gangsterism

the habit of using organized violence to achieve one’s ends. — gangster, n.

So where did he say "The Progressives Have Given me a Mandate to steal, loot and plunder"?

Did you lie in your OP?

What if I said that Contumacious is a serial rapist with AIDS?

New York can always impeach him. He was elected with the lowest voter turnout in NYC history.
Why was the turnout so low?

"In the general election, de Blasio defeated Lhota in a landslide, winning 73.3% to Lhota's 24.3%.[72] Voter turnout for the 2013 election set a new record low of only 24 percent of registered voters, which experts attributed to the expectation of a landslide."

Bill de Blasio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And when the city starts falling apart economically, he, like any retarded Liberal bureaucrat, will wonder "How did this happen?" and decide to raise taxes to solve the problem.

Business, Yawl come on down, right-to-work and cheap taxes...:eusa_angel:

Here's the funny thing about your rant.

For close to 200 years, this country put Americans into chains and forced them into servitude.

On the opposite end of the pole, this country grabbed land "owned" by native people and gave it away to Europeans. When that wasn't enough..and those Europeans started to fail, this Country subsidized those folks to make sure they succeeded.

That went on for a VERY LONG TIME.

NOW, the ancestors of many of those people who BENEFITTED from all that, have wealth.

And the people who were trampled on, and used to obtain that wealth..never got a piece of the pie.

You really went to the slavery argument?

Considering the earliest my ansestors made it here was the 1870's how is that my problem?

Here's the funny thing about your rant.

For close to 200 years, this country put Americans into chains and forced them into servitude.

On the opposite end of the pole, this country grabbed land "owned" by native people and gave it away to Europeans. When that wasn't enough..and those Europeans started to fail, this Country subsidized those folks to make sure they succeeded.

That went on for a VERY LONG TIME.

NOW, the ancestors of many of those people who BENEFITTED from all that, have wealth.

And the people who were trampled on, and used to obtain that wealth..never got a piece of the pie.

You really went to the slavery argument?

Considering the earliest my ansestors made it here was the 1870's how is that my problem?

It's Sallow.. he's an idiot.. just read his post. The Indians owned the land? If he knew anything of Native Americans he'd know they believed one couldn't own the land.. it wasn't yours to own. As for the rest of it, pure drivel.

It's Sallow.. he's an idiot.. just read his post. The Indians owned the land? If he knew anything of Native Americans he'd know they believed one couldn't own the land.. it wasn't yours to own. As for the rest of it, pure drivel.

Yeah, my family came over from Germany in the 1920's, but Shallow and the other leftists blame me for slavery as well.

These are leftists, they are not rational, thinking creatures.

How schizo is NY anyway?

Here we have wacko lefty tax and spenders saying they have a mandate then the state of NY runs commercials about tax free zones for new businesses.

Seems to me that tax free shit flies in the face of the real agenda in NY I wonder if anyone will fall for it.

I'm betting on not.

How schizo indeed.

That's central planning for you. The right hand does not know what the left is doing.

Forum List

Back