Daytona 500

Today feels like a drought will be broken.

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

Dark horse pick: Tyler Reddick.

The race has become a piece of garbage, restrictor place races makes it very boring.

I no longer watch this racetrack.

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

The race has become a piece of garbage, restrictor place races makes it very boring.

Restrictor plate racing makes it more exciting. Drivers hate it, but spectators love it. Of course, with the "big one" every year, contending drivers are wrecked out when it's not their fault, which sucks for a lot of these drivers.

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

Daytona 500?
Is that event owned by the Left and BLM now or does it simply serve as another platform to push their bullshit?

Daytona 500?
Is that event owned by the Left and BLM now or does it simply serve as another platform to push their bullshit?

I know you're upset they no longer allow Confederate flags. Time to move on.

Because BurnLootMurder said so huh?
What a good PC programmed sheep you are...do you always allow the tail to wag the dog?

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

Daytona is almost unwatchable

No passing, just get in line and go round and round and round
End of the race looks like a Demolition Derby

Daytona 500?

What a good PC programmed sheep you are...do you always allow the tail to wag the dog?

I live in the 21st century. You live in the 20th century. The first half.

Michael Jordan is a car owner. Bubba Wallace is one of his drivers. You think they like seeing Confederate flags?

Daytona 500?

Michael Jordan is a car owner. Bubba Wallace is one of his drivers. You think they like seeing Confederate flags?

Oh I see...they didn’t mind them in 2019...In 2020 when BLM told them they should be pissed they suddenly became offended?

Daytona 500?

Oh I see...they didn’t mind them in 2019...In 2020 when BLM told them they should be pissed they suddenly became offended?

Ok, I'll play along, but only for your erudition: Jordan was not a car owner in 2019, and Bubba Wallace is who was behind getting rid of the Confederate flag and trying to make the sport more inclusive. MJ has said, as a kid growing up in NC, his father would put the family in the car and drive to races all over the south.

Demolition derby at lap 14. 43 jones was doing well in Pettys car. He may be out. His car is all mashed up. too bad.
Bubba Wallace. had car trouble early, he may be out of contention. He is driving for Michael Jordan in the 23 car this year.

Demolition derby at lap 14. 43 jones was doing well in Pettys car. He may be out. His car is all mashed up. too bad.
Bubba Wallace. had car trouble early, he may be out of contention. He is driving for Michael Jordan in the 23 car this year.
With half the field out the smollett wannabe might win

Well, another Sunday rainout, doesn't look like they'll get the race in today. Interesting how they'll keep teams from working on their cars overnight.

As long as there inspected before racing ,they should be allowed to work on them. It is a rule that needs changed.

Kyle Busch
Brad Keslowski
Martin Truex Jr.

a 16 car crash and rain= red flag
Who knows when it will restart i the meantime all they are talking about Denny Hamilin, Bubba Wallace and Michael Jordan like they are the only new team out there They cannot get past their BLM propaganda

Forum List

Back