Day 3 Of The DNC Convention Is Over & Still No Condemnation, Denunciation of Domestic Terrorists, Call To End Violence

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
America burns, is under siege from foreign-funded, Democrat-supported violent criminals, looters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, and not one Democrat has called for an end to it, for peace, yet...

I'm not holding my breath for one to do so.

What do crickets hear when there is awkward silence?

Joes Biden trying to put a coherent sentence together....

Democrats wrapped up day three of their online convention Wednesday spending six hours in prime time running a mundane infomercial for “Orange Man Bad,” painting President Donald Trump as an egotistical emperor hellbent on destroying the country.

While Democrat powerhouses condemned Trump for killing Americans with the China virus and spent time celebrating their ticket’s pledge to pursue widespread gun confiscation, there was no mention of the left-wing militants terrorizing the nation’s cities.

To the contrary, the surge in city homicides this year accompanying anarchic demands to defund police in Democrat-controlled cities was all but ignored, save for the routine blame on firearms. It was just 24 hours earlier that mob rioters in Portland on their 83rd straight night of lawless unrest set ablaze the municipal building home to Oregon’s first same-sex wedding. There wasn’t one indictment, however, of the societal breakdown coming from the party’s own base Wednesday night, only charges of Trump’s supposed incompetence for refusing to heed protestor demands to allow cities to burn in the absence of law enforcement.

4y0HidX.jpg

BLM / Antifa is part of the Democrat Party, why would they denounce their own. BLM/Antifa used be known as "Occupy Wall Street" "SDS" "Weather Underground" and "Coffee Party". Same group , different names for different fronts.

This isn't really new at all, extends back through history. The Blue Book by Robert Welch back in the 1950's explains the process.

America burns, is under siege from foreign-funded, Democrat-supported violent criminals, looters, murderers, and domestic terrorists, and not one Democrat has called for an end to it, for peace, yet...

View attachment 377362

Democrats wrapped up day three of their online convention Wednesday spending six hours in prime time running a mundane infomercial for “Orange Man Bad,” painting President Donald Trump as an egotistical emperor hellbent on destroying the country.

While Democrat powerhouses condemned Trump for killing Americans with the China virus and spent time celebrating their ticket’s pledge to pursue widespread gun confiscation, there was no mention of the left-wing militants terrorizing the nation’s cities.

To the contrary, the surge in city homicides this year accompanying anarchic demands to defund police in Democrat-controlled cities was all but ignored, save for the routine blame on firearms. It was just 24 hours earlier that mob rioters in Portland on their 83rd straight night of lawless unrest set ablaze the municipal building home to Oregon’s first same-sex wedding. There wasn’t one indictment, however, of the societal breakdown coming from the party’s own base Wednesday night, only charges of Trump’s supposed incompetence for refusing to heed protestor demands to allow cities to burn in the absence of law enforcement.

I de believe you should try to be satiated but:

View attachment 377362

Disgraceful.

To denounce the looting, destruction, assaults, holding parts of cities hostage, and the murders would be to denounce their fellow Democrats - Council members, Mayors, and governors - who facilitate, support, defend, protect, and even participate in it.

Forum List

Back