Day 3: #blacklives matter still not designated a terrorist organization by Trump admin

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
Today, I endeavor to write to the Minneapolis Court system, which if there were no police who would bring criminals to a U.S. court to face charges? about the short sentence of the officer involved in the Justine Damond shooting.

I also woke up to what appears to be a #blacklivesmatter training camp. I could hear them, over the loud rap music talking about Pussy Riot as they did exercises and ground crawls on the volleyball court sand, saying that their campaign is a #blacklivesmatter only campaign and one of the young people was talking about shooting any white woman he wants in less civil language.

Today, I endeavor to write to the Minneapolis Court system, which if there were no police who would bring criminals to a U.S. court to face charges? about the short sentence of the officer involved in the Justine Damond shooting.

I also woke up to what appears to be a #blacklivesmatter training camp. I could hear them, over the loud rap music talking about Pussy Riot as they did exercises and ground crawls on the volleyball court sand, saying that their campaign is a #blacklivesmatter only campaign and one of the young people was talking about shooting any white woman he wants in less civil language.

View attachment 348366

Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Complaint for Justine Damond's Spectre
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Supreme Court of Minnesota,

As the terrorist organization #blacklivesmatter is destroying and burning Minneapolis over the possible Democratic Campaign, as George Floyd might have been an African-American Trump supporter, and former officer Chauvin a Biden supporter through their religious affiliation; I insert this complaint about Justine Damond's murderer getting such as short sentence as I lay out this scenario...

A possible event:
Justine Damond was being assaulted by a man, possibly a black Somalian, and called the police. Former officer Noor was dispatched. As Justine recounted what happened, he in an obstruction of justice, shot her in order to aid and abet his fellow Somalian, and then falsified the police report. In this instance, this would be premeditated murder (all murders are premeditated, whether over years or over seconds), a hate crime, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power and authority, falsifying evidence; and he should be punished with the death penalty. 12.5 years is certainly not enough time for his punishment.

Forum List

Back