David Horowitz, a Jew, defends Stephen Bannon from democrat media complex...

David Horowitz, a Jew...

Mark Levin, a Jew...

Joel Pollak, a Jew....

My, aren't we obsessed with what people's religious practice is.

Why don't you just mind your own fuk'n business?
We both know the relevance of their religion.

We do huh.

I don't get it. I can sorta see how a black President brings out the racists but I don't get how an Orange one brings out the anti-Jooos. :dunno:
Yeah, we do. All of us know about you and your "beliefs." The funny thing is that you can't come out into the open and express them. Beliefs not worth saying out loud in public are beliefs not worth having.

Yyyyuh huh.
Know what's even more intriguing?

"Beliefs" that don't exist.
How so?

David Horowitz, a Jew...

Mark Levin, a Jew...

Joel Pollak, a Jew....

We do huh.

I don't get it. I can sorta see how a black President brings out the racists but I don't get how an Orange one brings out the anti-Jooos. :dunno:
Yeah, we do. All of us know about you and your "beliefs." The funny thing is that you can't come out into the open and express them. Beliefs not worth saying out loud in public are beliefs not worth having.

Yyyyuh huh.

How so?

You tell me Hunior -- you brought 'em up.

We do huh.

Yyyyuh huh.

How so?

So you can' tell me why you believe that beliefs that don't exist are more intriguing than beliefs that are not worth having?

The knives are out for Trump and his supporters...the lies are coming fast and furious, just like the guns obama sold to drug cartels....

Horowitz: Anti-Bannon Hysteria More Evidence the Left Has Lost Touch with the American People - Breitbart

I can’t think of anything stupider than the charge coming from all quarters of the left–including a headline in the pathetically wretched Huffington Post–that Bannon is an anti-Semite. The source? A one sentence claim from an angry ex-wife in divorce court no less, that Bannon didn’t want their kids to go to school with Jews. I find that particularly amusing since Bannon wanted to make a film to celebrate this Jew’s life.

Not to be outdone, CNN, which has been particularly vicious, did a nasty attack on Bannon using another of the thinnest reeds available: This was a headline at Breitbart.com calling Bill Kristol a “renegade Jew.” In fact, neither Breitbart nor Bannon is responsible for that statement. A Jew is. I wrote the article, which was neither requested nor commissioned by Breitbart. And I wrote the headline: “Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew.”

I wrote the article when Kristol set out to lead the “Never Trump” movement, after Trump had secured the Republican nomination. I would write it again in a heartbeat. I would write it the same way and with the same headline. Bill Kristol and his friends betrayed the Republican Party, betrayed the American people, and betrayed the Jews when he set out to undermine Trump and elect the criminal Hillary Clinton. Obama and Hillary are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that launched the Arab drive to destroy Israel and push its Jews into the sea (that was their slogan).
You can expect more nastiness from the msm. After their on air breakdowns when their whore lost her ass, it was obvious they would continue their long tradition of making up crap to further their agenda.

We do huh.

Yyyyuh huh.

How so?

So you can' tell me why you believe that beliefs that don't exist are more intriguing than beliefs that are not worth having?

Because they don't exist, Gummo. That makes 'em mysterious.
Convenient too, because hacks like you can then plug in whatever you want. Reality is illusory.

How 'bout this....

A priest, a minister and a rabbi -- who is a Jew -- walk into a bar....

How'm I doin' OP?

And by the way when did Steve Bannon morph into "Stephen" in a blatant attempt to sanitize him? Hm?

Yyyyuh huh.

How so?

Because they don't exist, Gummo. That makes 'em mysterious.
Convenient too, because hacks like you can then plug in whatever you want. Reality is illusory.
I see. Then you have no beliefs. That's good because if you had beliefs that you couldn't express then that would be really sad for you because then you would know that your beliefs were in reality... worthless. I think that is great that your beliefs are not worthless.

David Horowitz, a Jew...

Mark Levin, a Jew...

Joel Pollak, a Jew....

Mind our own business when the left wing looney media and their minions are trashing Bannon as an anti Semite? No freaking way. And Breitbart who was a good friend of Bannon was a Jew.

And the ZOA condemned the ADL and fully supports Bannon. Jews saying he's not an anti Semite. How on earth do you stay away from religion when that is the false narrative that Bannon is an anti Semite?

How 'bout this....

How'm I doin' OP?

And by the way when did Steve Bannon morph into "Stephen" in a blatant attempt to sanitize him? Hm?

Pogo it's his full name. Stephen Kevin Bannon. :)

The knives are out for Trump and his supporters...the lies are coming fast and furious, just like the guns obama sold to drug cartels....

Horowitz: Anti-Bannon Hysteria More Evidence the Left Has Lost Touch with the American People - Breitbart

I can’t think of anything stupider than the charge coming from all quarters of the left–including a headline in the pathetically wretched Huffington Post–that Bannon is an anti-Semite. The source? A one sentence claim from an angry ex-wife in divorce court no less, that Bannon didn’t want their kids to go to school with Jews. I find that particularly amusing since Bannon wanted to make a film to celebrate this Jew’s life.

Not to be outdone, CNN, which has been particularly vicious, did a nasty attack on Bannon using another of the thinnest reeds available: This was a headline at Breitbart.com calling Bill Kristol a “renegade Jew.” In fact, neither Breitbart nor Bannon is responsible for that statement. A Jew is. I wrote the article, which was neither requested nor commissioned by Breitbart. And I wrote the headline: “Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew.”

I wrote the article when Kristol set out to lead the “Never Trump” movement, after Trump had secured the Republican nomination. I would write it again in a heartbeat. I would write it the same way and with the same headline. Bill Kristol and his friends betrayed the Republican Party, betrayed the American people, and betrayed the Jews when he set out to undermine Trump and elect the criminal Hillary Clinton. Obama and Hillary are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that launched the Arab drive to destroy Israel and push its Jews into the sea (that was their slogan).
You can expect more nastiness from the msm. After their on air breakdowns when their whore lost her ass, it was obvious they would continue their long tradition of making up crap to further their agenda.

This one is such a whopper. It was so easy to take it out. Shows how unhinged the left wing media is.

How 'bout this....

How'm I doin' OP?

Pogo it's his full name. Stephen Kevin Bannon. :)

No doubt. But he was always "Steve" until the last few days when all of a sudden they're trying to whitewash his Dimbart past and he becomes "Stephen", as if that's somehow supposed to clean him up.

David Horowitz, a Jew...

Mark Levin, a Jew...

Joel Pollak, a Jew....

Mind our own business when the left wing looney media and their minions are trashing Bannon as an anti Semite? No freaking way. And Breitbart who was a good friend of Bannon was a Jew.

And the ZOA condemned the ADL and fully supports Bannon. Jews saying he's not an anti Semite. How on earth do you stay away from religion when that is the false narrative that Bannon is an anti Semite?

All of that is addressed to the OP who's completely hung up on what religion other people practice.

I don't know anything abou "left wing looney media and their minions trashing Bannon as an anti-Semite". I already know the dood is fucked up, so that kind of detail is inconsequential. Next he'll be telling us about "Stephen's black friend" :lmao:

Forum List

Back