David Frum: Republican Waterloo

white house recently said the unemployment rate will remain 9-10 percent in the near future.
plus hanitit likes to get people riled up so who knows. i had him on for five minutes and he was talking about their appearance.

White House isn't going to make predictions they know they can't keep. If they say it will be lower and it doesn't go through, how will they look?

white house recently said the unemployment rate will remain 9-10 percent in the near future.
plus hanitit likes to get people riled up so who knows. i had him on for five minutes and he was talking about their appearance.

White House isn't going to make predictions they know they can't keep. If they say it will be lower and it doesn't go through, how will they look?

this recovery is going to be slow.... very slow. people need to realize that.

Of course. We've discussed this previously how jobs are always the last thing to recover from any repression.

However, the WH isn't going about this in a dumb way to say the least.

Of course. We've discussed this previously how jobs are always the last thing to recover from any repression.

However, the WH isn't going about this in a dumb way to say the least.

i just used them as an example. maybe a bad one. but people are going to be pissed if the jobless rate remains this high for much longer.

i just used them as an example. maybe a bad one. but people are going to be pissed if the jobless rate remains this high for much longer.

Which is why I say that the 2010 elections and the damage that occurs for the Dems all relies on how the economy is. If there is Job Growth, it won't be the slaughter that some are predicting.

Which is why I say that the 2010 elections and the damage that occurs for the Dems all relies on how the economy is. If there is Job Growth, it won't be the slaughter that some are predicting.

I dont think there will be that much job growth between now and november.

The Democrats won the battle

The American People won the war

Republicans are once more on the wrong side of history

Since the american people are stalwartly agains the democrats' takeover of health care and their communist agenda, and ultimately democracy will win, despite the democrats' attack on democracy, the democrats will lose the war and the american people will win the war.

Americans have consistently supported healthcare reform in poll after poll. The only polls that show opposition are those that combine the number of people who think the reform doesn't do enough with those who think it does too much

yeah they supported some type of reform, but NOT this Fascist type take over of OUR health care system.
this is NOT OVER, so get used to it.

I dont think there will be that much job growth between now and november.

Been hearing rumblings to the contrary. I hope there is job growth. That would certainly be a dose of good news.

It was no crushing defat at all for the GoP, they lacked the votes from the start.

Anyone that claims so is an idiot, and working for Bush would be a good eexample of that.

It was no crushing defat at all for the GoP, they lacked the votes from the start.

Anyone that claims so is an idiot, and working for Bush would be a good eexample of that.
Boner claimed to the bitter end that the bill wouldn't pass, as did many other Cons.

Boner claimed to the bitter end that the bill wouldn't pass, as did many other Cons.
No, he claimed he would do everything to stop it, and that it would never be 'deemed' to have passed without a vote.

He kept his word on both.

No, he claimed he would do everything to stop it, and that it would never be 'deemed' to have passed without a vote.

He kept his word on both.

how many threads were there about repubs claiming the bill was dead on arrival?

Well. If ya gotta go down, go down dancing... :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJsYLiizvU]YouTube - ABBA : Waterloo (Momarkedet 1975) HQ[/ame]

Speaking of Waterloo. I've noticed that DeMint has been awfully quiet as of late.

Forum List

Back