Daughter of Alexander Dugin killed in car bomb assassination in Moscow.

BD0B95AE-71ED-46B7-A54F-7C253DA06B2D.png

I read this, this morning and I thought how terrible it would be if your actions were the reasons your daughter was killed but then I read she promotes the same sort of things so........................

It's hard to feel bad for those who promote war. There might be fewer of those kinds of people though if others lived up to their promises also.

Humans seem incapable of learning any lessons for very long.

I read this, this morning and I thought how terrible it would be if your actions were the reasons your daughter was killed but then I read she promotes the same sort of things so........................

It's hard to feel bad for those who promote war. There might be fewer of those kinds of people though if others lived up to their promises also.

Humans seem incapable of learning any lessons for very long.
^ wants to start WWIII for Zelensky

The crime is solved. It was committed by a woman, a serviceman of the Ukrainian Nazi battalion "Azov". After the crime, she, with her 12-year-old (!) the daughter fled to the territory of Estonia. So many traces and evidence were left that the evidence base is 100%.
I hope Russia will demand that Estonia hand over the terrorist.
By the way, how do the most civilized states of the Earth deal with states, if they do not give them terrorists who have taken refuge on their territory? Remember the US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 and you will get the answer to this question.

Good stuff. I would like to see more attacks in Russia. They seem to be too insulated from the war they started.
Bomb the bastards to fuck.

Two words. Lend lease.
4 words - A Вomb in your red state. If due to the use of shells supplied by the United States to the Ukrainian fascist junta, atomic contamination of the territory of Ukraine occurs, which will affect generations of people, it will be fair to get a response. Don't you agree? Who cares.

4 words - A Вomb in your red state. If due to the use of shells supplied by the United States to the Ukrainian fascist junta, atomic contamination of the territory of Ukraine occurs, which will affect generations of people, it will be fair to get a response. Don't you agree? Who cares.
F117s carry lots of things besides nukes. Their primary purpose is hyperprecision bombing in high threat environments. Excellent for taking out infrastructure, people in cars, etc. etc.

Threatening the US shows weakness. MAD is still a thing and it makes you look like the well paid child russobot you are.

4 words - A Вomb in your red state.
Yeah. Six = 4 in lib world. Understood.
If due to the use of shells supplied by the United States to the Ukrainian fascist junta, atomic contamination of the territory of Ukraine occurs, which will affect generations of people, it will be fair to get a response.
Only in the mind of totally libtarded morons. You know. Goobers like you.
Don't you agree?
Of course not. You’re an asshole and you couldn’t be more wrong if you tried.
Who cares.
Then don’t ask. That’s easy enough even for a drooling imbecile such as you.

Now, shew.

Forum List

Back