Data politicians and their support groups don't want you to know - Specifically, the Democrats

I see that Obama lowered the unemployment rate over his term. Trump raised the unemployment rate. And now it’s getting better.

You sure as fuck don't You're a fucking PROG and don't see shit, and you're dishonest too. First column of numbers is unemployment rate.

2008BushDemDem5.8013.23.67%-0.14%8.116.03%3.84%
2009ObamaDemDem9.2814.33.51%-2.54%8.835.04%-0.36%
2010ObamaDemDem9.6115.13.35%2.56%8.834.69%1.64%
2011ObamaDemRep8.93153.29%1.55%8.834.45%3.16%
2012ObamaDemRep8.08153.26%2.25%8.833.66%2.07%
2013ObamaDemRep7.3614.83.11%1.84%8.833.98%1.46%
2014ObamaDemRep6.1614.82.95%2.53%8.834.17%1.62%
2015ObamaRepRep5.2813.52.89%2.91%8.833.85%0.12%
2016ObamaRepRep4.8812.72.85%1.64%8.833.65%1.26%
2017TrumpRepRep4.3512.32.76%2.37%6.63.99%2.13%
2018TrumpRepRep3.8911.82.59%2.93%6.64.54%2.44%
2019TrumpRepDem3.6810.52.49%2.16%6.63.94%1.81%
June
TrumpRepDem9.3Pending6.63.16%1.25%
Nov
TrumpRepDem8.1111.7Pending-3.50%6.63.11%1.25%
2021XidenDemDem6.05Projected
Pending, though rising fast1st quarter increase
6.5%
Average
9.05 & increasing monthly
3.13%5.00%
Do you need any further evidence of what they are and what they do?

I see that Obama lowered the unemployment rate over his term. Trump raised the unemployment rate. And now it’s getting better.

You sure as fuck don't You're a fucking PROG and don't see shit, and you're dishonest too. First column of numbers is unemployment rate.

What do you mean I don't? The numbers are right there.

Obama started with a 9.28 unemployment rate. Ended up with 4.88.

Trump started with a 4.35 unemployment rate. Ended up with 11.7.
No he didn't.... you cannot apply pandemic numbers to that category...I'm sure you already know this but don't care

Each president deals with unique circumstances during their term. I'm just looking at the numbers. You guys can come up with the excuses.

Fucking liar man.

Yeah dumbshit, the numbers are right in front of you. And hey asshole, the rates are per year end.

2008BushDemDem5.80
2009ObamaDemDem9.28
2010ObamaDemDem9.61
2011ObamaDemRep8.93
2012ObamaDemRep8.08
2016ObamaRepRep4.88
2017TrumpRepRep4.35
2018TrumpRepRep3.89
2019TrumpRepDem3.68
Nov
TrumpRepDem8.11

Conservatives: Hey guys check out this data.

Me: Oh cool. Looks like Obama lowered the unemployment rate and Trump raised it.

Conservatives: Yea, but don't look at that. That doesn't count.

XponentialChaos is a PERFECT example how LEFTISTS make their own beds and blame someone else for it. And a PERFECT example how intellectually dishonest they are.​

First they shut down the country for COVID, then turn around and blame Trump for it.

Fucking liar man.

Yeah dumbshit, the numbers are right in front of you. And hey asshole, the rates are per year end.

Someone sounds upset.

What exactly did I lie about? I'm just using the data you posted.

Ah, then you can't read. You should get a govt. job, I hear they're hiring people who don't know how to read or logic stuff out. All you need to do is nod your head and you're golden, especially since you're black.

XponentialChaos is a PERFECT example how LEFTISTS make their own beds and blame someone else for it. And a PERFECT example how intellectually dishonest they are.​

First they shut down the country for COVID, then turn around and blame Trump for it.

Looks like someone is throwing a little hissy fit, lol.

I'm just going by the numbers. You're coming up with the excuses.

Fucking liar man.

Someone sounds upset.

Ah, then you can't read. You should get a govt. job, I hear they're hiring people who don't know how to read or logic stuff out. All you need to do is nod your head and you're golden, especially since you're black.

I couldn't help noticing that you once again failed to answer the question.

The "Ur stupid" comment was a good substitute though. Not very substantive, but creative.

:)

Fucking liar man.

Someone sounds upset.

I couldn't help noticing that you once again failed to answer the question.

The "Ur stupid" comment was a good substitute though. Not very substantive, but creative.

:)

What question would that be? I'd hate to see you going about your day living another falsehood. Put it in plain English, GO!

What question would that be? I'd hate to see you going about your day living another falsehood. Put it in plain English, GO!

Post 15: "I see that Obama lowered the unemployment rate over his term. Trump raised the unemployment rate. And now it’s getting better." - Me

Post 16: "You sure as fuck don't You're a fucking PROG and don't see shit, and you're dishonest too. First column of numbers is unemployment rate." - You

Post 17: "What do you mean I don't? The numbers are right there. Obama started with a 9.28 unemployment rate. Ended up with 4.88. Trump started with a 4.35 unemployment rate. Ended up with 8.11." - Me

Question: What was I dishonest about?

Guess I missed Nixon huh? Yeah his ecomoney sucked too if I remember right, but he did pull us out of the Democrat's war on communism (cough!) and had the last balanced budget too.
All Global Natural Resources Are the Intellectual Property of the West's Superior Creativity

Against his instincts, Nixon chickened out of seizing the Arab oilfields. That's what caused the recession and his resignation. A popular President doesn't have to worry about Impeachment.

He had an Army division to get ready to occupy the OPEC price-gougers' unearned property. But Big Oil forced him out of it, and our economy has been strapped ever since. Uncommon common sense would tell us that they created OPEC in order piggyback off the price-gouging and blame the Arabs for it.

Post 15: "I see that Obama lowered the unemployment rate over his term. Trump raised the unemployment rate. And now it’s getting better." - Me

Post 16: "You sure as fuck don't You're a fucking PROG and don't see shit, and you're dishonest too. First column of numbers is unemployment rate." - You

Post 17: "What do you mean I don't? The numbers are right there. Obama started with a 9.28 unemployment rate. Ended up with 4.88. Trump started with a 4.35 unemployment rate. Ended up with 8.11." - Me

Question: What was I dishonest about?

Post 15: "I see that Obama lowered the unemployment rate over his term. WRONG see post #22 which your head should find easier to read. Notice the Demoncrats controlled congress to enter the recession:
2008BushDemDem5.80
2009ObamaDemDem9.28
2010ObamaDemDem9.61

Yes the unemployment rate dropped thereafter on Obama's watch, where else would you expect it to go considering 9.61 was the highest unemployment rate since 1982, and the recession? Ever bounce a basketball? Notice who took over congress:

2011ObamaDemRep8.93
2012ObamaDemRep8.08
2016ObamaRepRep4.88

Trump raised the unemployment rate. And now it’s getting better.": WRONG, fully intellectually dishonest. Your Demonicrat's COVID raised the unemployment rate, and the rate continued downward thereafter on Trump's watch. Here's Trump's numbers before the disaster you fully sponsored. And in fact, Trump's numbers are the best all the way around since? Look at the grids, it's right there. Notice who controlled congress:
2017TrumpRepRep4.35
2018TrumpRepRep3.89
2019TrumpRepDem3.68

Post 17: "What do you mean I don't? The numbers are right there. Obama started with a 9.28 unemployment rate. WRONG: 2009 finished at 9.28, that's on Obama's watch. The following year it raised to 9.61.

Ended up with 4.88. Trump started with a 4.35 unemployment rate. Ended up with 8.11." WRONG, O'bummer finished with 4.88. It ended 4.35 after Trump's first season.

Last edited:
Holy shit. Let’s take some baby steps with you.

Obama started with a 9.28 unemployment rate. Ended up with 4.88.

WRONG, O'bummer finished with 4.88.

THATS WHAT I FUCKING SAID, YOU MORON!

We both said he ended with 4.88!!

Read what you wrote silly sally QUOTE "Ended up with 4.88. Trump started with a 4.35 unemployment rate."UNQUOTE. How is it possible Obama ended with 4.88 and Trump started with 4.35? Who was POTUS between them? I clarified it for you. You should thank me.

How is it possible Obama ended with 4.88 and Trump started with 4.35? Who was POTUS between them? I clarified it for you. You should thank me.

So we agree that Obama finished with 4.88. Good.

So by your standards then, Obama started with 5.8 and ended with 4.88. Trump started with 4.88 and ended with 8.11.

Good?

How is it possible Obama ended with 4.88 and Trump started with 4.35? Who was POTUS between them? I clarified it for you. You should thank me.

So we agree that Obama finished with 4.88. Good.

So by your standards then, Obama started with 5.8 and ended with 4.88. Trump started with 4.88 and ended with 8.11.

Good?

LOL. WHAT? That's not by my standards at all and it's not near the truth. Why continue this BS?

LOL. WHAT? That's not by my standards at all and it's not near the truth. Why continue this BS?

Ok. Then maybe you should just stop tap dancing and address the issue. You seem to have a problem with what I said but won’t address it yourself.

We already agreed that Obama ended with 4.88. What would you say he started with?

Go!

(This is usually the part where you guys do everything you can to avoid answering. Usually a barrage of “UR STUPID!” comments and completely lacking in substance.)

Ok. Then maybe you should just stop tap dancing and address the issue. You seem to have a problem with what I said but won’t address it yourself.

We already agreed that Obama ended with 4.88. What would you say he started with?

Go!

(This is usually the part where you guys do everything you can to avoid answering. Usually a barrage of “UR STUPID!” comments and completely lacking in substance.)

I won't continue playing your game thanks. When you're proved BS you twist and corner for appearances.

I won't continue playing your game thanks. When you're proved BS you twist and corner for appearances.

Just as I suspected. You guys aren’t hard to predict.

The fact remains: Over the course of Obama’s term, unemployment went down. Trump’s went up. Like I said from the beginning.

You’re dismissed.

Forum List

Back