Darwinism

Sadly for you neither of those things is true.

Sadly for you it is true. We can test rocks and fossils to show they decay due to weathering, chemical reactions, and pressure,

Was it PT Barnum who said there is a sucker born every minute haha?
Dude, seriously?

It takes millions of years just for them to form.

Enought with the creationism crap.
Hundreds of millions of years of fossils records.

Fossils don't last that long and there are no transitional ones.

Dickinsonia is the name we gave the animal which left the eldest fossil of an animal on planet Earth. This fossil is 550 million years old.

Information about this lifeform: Dickinsonia - Wikipedia

The fossil being 550 million years old is wrong. It can only be a few thousand of years old. Nothing lasts that long.
Well that's a lie.

Macro-Evolution is a FACT

Creatures evolved from simple organisms to more complex organisms.

That can’t be denied

We already talked about this. You do not know science.

Moreover, if it was a fact, then we both could use it.

We know this because no creature evolves from a simple organism to more complex organism. Thus, I can figure these things out while you can't.

We can't deny that you are a pinhead to believe whatever they tell you.
We have ample evidence that simple creatures evolved into more complex ones. It is undeniable

We have ample evidence that simple creatures evolved into more complex ones. It is undeniable

And I have evidence that no tailed monkeys became tailless ones. Macro evo cannot even get off the ground.

The most evidence are the various skulls, but they're all of recent humans. People have weird shaped skulls and your's would be pinhead shaped.

And I have evidence that no tailed monkeys became tailless ones. Macro evo cannot even get off the ground.

The most evidence are the various skulls, but they're all of recent humans. People have weird shaped skulls and your's would be pinhead shaped.
Macro evolution occurred, it is undeniable.

When life emerged on earth, it was simple non-complex creatures
There were no dinosaurs or no tailed monkeys

That is macro-evolution

Do a kuffar a favor and provide a link.

I am giving you the Hollie link haha.
Yours was the expected (non)answer. If you had bothered to do more than just spam the thread, you would have discovered that the "quote" was nothing more than a "quote" that gets shared among most all of the notorious creation ministries with no source. It's a shared fraud among the fraudsters.

Dickinsonia is the name we gave the animal which left the eldest fossil of an animal on planet Earth. This fossil is 550 million years old.

The fossil being 550 million years old is wrong.

Okay - it are 558 million years ... or 541 million years?

It can only be a few thousand of years old. Nothing lasts that long.

Australians, Russians and Germans are not convinced you are right.
  1. Ilya Bobrovskiy
  2. Janet M. Hope
  3. Andrey Ivantsov
  4. Benjamin J. Nettersheim
  5. Christian Hallmann
  6. Jochen J. Brocks
wrote this about Dickinsonia: Ancient steroids establish the Ediacaran fossil Dickinsonia as one of the earliest animals | Science

Last edited:

1. Ilya Bobrovskiy
  2. Janet M. Hope
  3. Andrey Ivantsov
  5. Christian Hallmann
  6. Jochen J. Brocks
wrote this about Dickinsonia: Ancient steroids establish the Ediacaran fossil Dickinsonia as one of the earliest animals | Science

The fossil should be indestructible then, but they won't let you hit it with a hammer. Thus, it isn't and only a few thousand years old.

Why would a tailed monkey necessarily become tailless? You seem to think they should, for some reason you can’t define and provide no reason to support your statement.

1. Ilya Bobrovskiy
  2. Janet M. Hope
  3. Andrey Ivantsov
  5. Christian Hallmann
  6. Jochen J. Brocks

The fossil should be indestructible then, but they won't let you hit it with a hammer. Thus, it isn't and only a few thousand years old.
How could any fossil become indestructible?

Who is "we"?
Humans.
But this was not his only motivation to find this out. There was also a lot of spirituality and mystics in his mind.
And we have gotten good results without that, too.

Who is "we"?

That's pretty definitive evidence that it's not necessary.

What is not necessary?

I would say the curiosity that led him to scientific discovery was the same curiosity that led him to mysticism.

My dog is unbelievable curious - but damned bad in physics. By the way - the success of the theory of Newton was basing on the ideas of Kepler. Wonderful mathematics.

One does not deserve any credit for the other.

Hmm - I guess you said something whith this sentence - and perhaps one day I will understand it - or not.

They do not overlap.

What does not overlap?`

They are not fundamentally compatible methods.

What are fundamentally compatible methods? What for heavens sake do you speak about?

If you happen to arrive at the same end using each,

?

chalk that up to coincidence; only one of the two paths is based on evidence.

Which coincidence? Which two paths? Which evidence? ...
Dude, you are just going to have to read more slowly or something.

I have to think people are stupid af if they can't figure out nothing lasts for millions of years let alone billions. And yet, the same atheist scientists claim we won't last due to global warming. What a bunch of hooey promoters.

Besides, no one has seen something last that long except God. Now, you may be asking how is God scientific? We have life living next to nature when nature cannot create life. Once life dies, then it is gone forever from nature. All nature can do is use existing life to create a seed or egg. Life cannot begat life and this is demonstrated by the scientific method.

Instead of praising that racist idiot Darwin, we should be celebrating God and life.

That is what I am saying. Let's just test rocks and fossils under weathering, chemical processes, and pressure. They won't last very long.

Thus, I am right once again and you have nothing as you usually do and end up with. It's really become embarrassing for you.

I have to think people are stupid af if they can't figure out nothing lasts for millions of years let alone billions. And yet, the same atheist scientists claim we won't last due to global warming. What a bunch of hooey promoters.

Besides, no one has seen something last that long except God. Now, you may be asking how is God scientific? We have life living next to nature when nature cannot create life. Once life dies, then it is gone forever from nature. All nature can do is use existing life to create a seed or egg. Life cannot begat life and this is demonstrated by the scientific method.

Instead of praising that racist idiot Darwin, we should be celebrating God and life.
Time to adjust the dosage on your anti-hysteria meds?

I haven't seen anyone ask "how is God scientific?"

That is what I am saying. Let's just test rocks and fossils under weathering, chemical processes, and pressure. They won't last very long.

Thus, I am right once again and you have nothing as you usually do and end up with. It's really become embarrassing for you.
Some fossils survive the effects of wind, erosion and weathering, some don't.

Are you suggesting a conspiracy theory to account for those that remain?

It seems you're identifying that you don't understand what indestructible means.

Do a kuffar a favor and provide a link.

I am giving you the Hollie link haha.
It seems the link you couldn't find (the "quote" that appears on most religious extremist websites). appears in exactly the same form here: Natural Selection (godrules.net - I know, keep the laughter to a minimum), as it appears on the JW website and elsewhere.

Really comical as the "quote" is shared among so many creationist websites yet none of them actually fact checked it.

Oops.

Forum List

Back