DAPL Showdown!

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Today by 2:pm the filthy protesters must leave. Personally, I am hoping for rubber bullets and water cannons. You just know that some of those leftist punks and fat injuns are going to martyr themselves for television. It will be a good old fashion freak stomping!!

DAPL: Dumb Angry Pothead Losers

Today by 2:pm the filthy protesters must leave. Personally, I am hoping for rubber bullets and water cannons. You just know that some of those leftist punks and fat injuns are going to martyr themselves for television. It will be a good old fashion freak stomping!!

such an angry uneducated flyover country rube

such an angry uneducated flyover country rube
What's wrong with being angry?

Me too, the violence of the corporate state toward the citizenry should be on display for the entire world to see, so they know america is not what it purports itself to be. Ours is merely another authoritarian system.

• Banned

Me too, the violence of the corporate state toward the citizenry should be on display for the entire world to see, so they know america is not what it purports itself to be. Ours is merely another authoritarian system.
LOL!

Must see TV!!!!

anybody seen ole' "you know who"?

search.jpg

This could be that one thing that wakes people up like video of the water cannons and guard dogs in the South during the Civil Rights era woke people up to how bad it was down there.

This could be that one thing that wakes people up like video of the water cannons and guard dogs in the South during the Civil Rights era woke people up to how bad it was down there.

Yeah, and the power structure learned that lesson well, that's why these things aren't covered anymore. Same with showing body bags coming back for war; outta sight, outta mind.

Is "Bodecea" a hair loss supplement?

Yeah, look for it on Amazon.

Well, maybe.....hair and head. The ancient Celts collected those of their enemies.

Well, maybe.....hair and head. The ancient Celts collected those of their enemies.
You like getting head. Is that what you are saying? Why tell me?!? I am a dude.

Forum List

Back