Dang it I sold my Pot stock too soon! Doh!

Oh well, made some good coin but who knew? That shit's on fire.
/-----/ Me too but I bough some back two days ago. Buy a small amount or one of the cheaper ones:
Tilray, Inc. (TLRY)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
237.08+82.10 (+52.97%)
As of 11:56AM EDT. Market open.

Also look at CRON. I found them in Investors Bus Daily.

Well with Yom Kippur ending today every observant Jew in the world is going to be rushing into the market tomorrow and I will be busy writing puts on issues that are headed for dividends lists. Good luck on betting right.

I expect the pot market to implode
/----/ I put in a 5% trailing stop loss for when there is some profit taking and there is always some. That being said it's breaking all of the rules of the traditional market. Used to be it was guaranteed any stock that went up 20% or more in a day would sell off the next day thanks to profit taking. Not with the POT stocks.
iu

Well with Yom Kippur ending today every observant Jew in the world is going to be rushing into the market tomorrow and I will be busy writing puts on issues that are headed for dividends lists. Good luck on betting right.
/----/ And as an Practicing Catholic who always pays retail, I made the trades all week long.
pc.jpg

Oh well, made some good coin but who knew? That shit's on fire.
/-----/ Me too but I bough some back two days ago. Buy a small amount or one of the cheaper ones:
Tilray, Inc. (TLRY)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
237.08+82.10 (+52.97%)
As of 11:56AM EDT. Market open.

Also look at CRON. I found them in Investors Bus Daily.
CRON was the one I was in. Made some good money trading it but I never thought these stocks would be doing this!

Forum List

Back