Dan Savage Wants All Republicans To Die

Savage licked doorknobs to give a Republican candidate the flu heading into a debate in the upcoming week in 2000.

Now he's friends with Obama, Pelosi, Clinton, and Reid.

Obama has selected him as the anti bullying candidate, isn't it odd he already bullied Republicans by spreading his flu germs all over their doorknobs with his tongue and a pen he handed to a Presidential Candidate?

This guy is a criminally insane sicko.

Another Obama Administration Fail.

I guess Obama figures if he can raise more campaign money than any other candidate in the History of the United States, he can do anything he darn well pleases, talk to people who tried to severely damage his "enemies."

I'm beginning to think Obama is sick, too.

Obama didn't "select" Savage.

I don't know where you guys are getting this shit from. Obama has NOTHING to do with Savage's organization. He doesn't fund it, he didn't "select" Savage to run it, all he did was record a video for them, just like thousands of other people.

Well, except in your OP, where you claimed that it was Obama's project...

It's a White House sponsored program. I can't prove it's being funded by the White House, but that's not important. I'm just going by whatever information was available.

If it's a good program I don't see why you want to keep Obama isolated from it. He put his name on the ads and that means the same to me.

Bullying is a terrible thing in our schools. Many children are permanently scarred by it. And it's not simply because kids are gay. A majority of it is for other reasons.

I really don't think you understand what the "It Gets Better" project is.

It's NOT a "White House sponsored program". It's a private organization founded by Dan Savage and his partner.

The purpose of the organization is to collect videos of people telling gay kids that "it gets better". That's what Obama did.

The white house is no more or less involved in this organization than Lady Gaga or Adam Lambert.

This is how they twist the truth until it ceases to bear any resemblance to the truth.

Yes, and Islamic extremists will not tolerate gay humans.

Neither will Christian Extremists.

"Christian Extremists"???? Please give an example of "Christian Extremists" doing anything as rude (not to mention unlawful) as the OWS crowds.
I guess you don't think it's 'rude' to shoot a doctor in the eye, in a church, in a cold-blooded murder, but it's definitely illegal.

Assassination of George Tiller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

And it's a fantastic program and website, actually. You should check it out.

I'm sure it is. But I don't think it's a good idea for him to be preaching to hs students anti-christian doctrine. Especially since he doesn't know what he's talking about.........

On that I agree with you. Savage is pretty un-politically correct, and can be an asshole.

That doesn't detract from the good of It Gets Better, though.
Yeah, he can be an asshole. At the same time he is a Catholic that struggles with being a Catholic because Catholics demonize gays. Heard a really heart tugging speech by him after his very Catholic mother died of a horrible disease. Heart-breaking.

IMO, he's a good person though perhaps a little flawed. Understandably.

Poor muddie.

Get it straight, "democrats" used to hang black people under white hooded disguises. Nazis were against Catholics and Christians, after they pillaged the Jews fortunes.

King Charlemange was one of the reasons we have freedom of religion in this country.

Charles I of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charles I (19 November 1600 – 30 January 1649) was King of England, King of Scotland, and King of Ireland from 27 March 1625 until his execution in 1649, and is a saint in the Church of England.[1] Charles engaged in a struggle for power with the Parliament of England, attempting to obtain royal revenue whilst Parliament sought to curb his Royal prerogative which Charles believed was divinely ordained. Many of his English subjects opposed his actions, in particular his interference in the English and Scottish churches and the levying of taxes without parliamentary consent, because they saw them as those of a tyrannical absolute monarch.[2]

Charles's reign was also characterized by religious conflicts. His failure to successfully aid Protestant forces during the Thirty Years' War, coupled with the fact that he married a Roman Catholic princess,[3][4] generated deep mistrust concerning the king's dogma. Charles further allied himself with controversial ecclesiastic figures, such as Richard Montagu and William Laud, whom Charles appointed Archbishop of Canterbury. Many of Charles's subjects felt this brought the Church of England too close to the Roman Catholic Church. Charles's later attempts to force religious reforms upon Scotland led to the Bishops' Wars, strengthened the position of the English and Scottish parliaments and helped precipitate his own downfall.

Charles's last years were marked by the English Civil War, in which he fought the forces of the English and Scottish parliaments, which challenged his attempts to overrule and negate parliamentary authority, whilst simultaneously using his position as head of the English Church to pursue religious policies which generated the antipathy of reformed groups such as the Puritans. Charles was defeated in the First Civil War (1642–45), after which Parliament expected him to accept its demands for a constitutional monarchy. He instead remained defiant by attempting to forge an alliance with Scotland and escaping to the Isle of Wight. This provoked the Second Civil War (1648–49) and a second defeat for Charles, who was subsequently captured, tried, convicted, and executed for high treason. The monarchy was then abolished and a republic called the Commonwealth of England, also referred to as the Cromwellian Interregnum, was declared. Charles's son, Charles II, who dated his accession from the death of his father, did not take up the reins of government until the restoration of the monarchy in 1660.[2]

Get it straight..I posted Conservatives..who once had a home in the Democratic party.

They were called "Dixiecrats".

They left after the civil rights movement.

And the Nazis were Christians.

Nazis never were Christian you buffoon.

And it doesn't matter what you say about Dixiecrats because most of those folks are dead.

Nothing in the past excuses what's happening today.

Religion in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama has nothing to do with "It Gets Better" - that's Dan Savage's project, not Obama's.

Dan Savage's column is not written for the AV Club, it's syndicated. It's featured in the AV Club - and also in all Village Voice Media newspapers, and hundreds of others.

He's not "Obama's spokesperson" in any sense of the word.

Written for or featured in.......whatever you want to call it.

And he is heading "It Gets Better" with Obama's blessing.

Major administration officials up-to and including the President of the United States have cut videos on behalf of Dan Savage’s It Gets Better Project. Supporters of Savage include:

President Obama;
Vice President Joe Biden (who can be seen grinning with Savage and Terry Miller here);
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton;
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi;
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius;
Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack;
Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis;
The Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice;
The White House Staff; and more.

Dan Savage has long been a bully of the highest order; his bullying of Christian teenagers at the National High School Journalism Conference is only the latest in a long line of bullying stretching back to licking doorknobs to infect Gary Bauer with flu in 2000, and followed up by threatening Green Party politicians with death, suggesting his hopes for the death of all Republicans, Google bombing Rick Santorum … and the list goes on and on. So why would so many members of the Obama administration and their Democratic allies in the House go out of their way to endorse an anti-bullying project run by Savage, rather than the dozens of other anti-bullying projects throughout the United States? They knew all this about Savage when they decided to endorse his project.

The members of the Obama administration have an obligation to either step away from the It Gets Better Project, or to call for Savage’s resignation from it. Anything less is an endorsement of his bully tactics – particularly since they knew long in advance just who Dan Savage was and is. It Gets Better … unless you’re a Christian, apparently.

FLASHBACK: Obama Teams With Anti-Christian Bully Savage

The fact that Obama contributed a video to It Gets Better doesn't mean that it's "his" program. Thousands of people have contributed videos.

Trying to link Obama and Dan Savage is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen come from Breitbart, actually.

Haven't some famous Republicans also contributed videos? I'm thinking Cindy McCain, for one.

Savage licked doorknobs to give a Republican candidate the flu heading into a debate in the upcoming week in 2000.

Obama has selected him as the anti bullying candidate, isn't it odd he already bullied Republicans by spreading his flu germs all over their doorknobs with his tongue and a pen he handed to a Presidential Candidate?

I guess Obama figures if he can raise more campaign money than any other candidate in the History of the United States, he can do anything he darn well pleases, talk to people who tried to severely damage his "enemies."

Breitbart! :lol:

Maybe I'm mistaken about Savage's goals. Maybe he thinks bullying is fine just as long as his cadre is the one doing it.

If he's actually against bullying, then he's going about it wrong.

He's fanning flames.
Dan Savage desires all Republicans/conservatives to die? I'd say Obama's appointment was rather ersatz.

That's what communists like Stalin and Lenin have to do. They had to kill every political opponent so they can feel good and right about themselves when they are in power. Not such good times for America with presidential appointments saying things like he hopes half of the Americans (who don't agree with him) will die.

Breitbart! :lol:
I watched the video. Did you? It was Savage speaking, not Breitbart staffers. this is not good, Synth.

Maybe I'm mistaken about Savage's goals. Maybe he thinks bullying is fine just as long as his cadre is the one doing it.

If he's actually against bullying, then he's going about it wrong.

He's fanning flames.
Dan Savage desires all Republicans/conservatives to die? I'd say Obama's appointment was rather ersatz.

That's what communists like Stalin and Lenin have to do. They had to kill every political opponent so they can feel good and right about themselves when they are in power. Not such good times for America with presidential appointments saying things like he hopes half of the Americans (who don't agree with him) will die.

I guess you missed it before, so I'm going to post it REALLY BIG this time.

OBAMA DIDN'T "APPOINT" DAN SAVAGE TO ANYTHING.

Get it now?

Written for or featured in.......whatever you want to call it.

And he is heading "It Gets Better" with Obama's blessing.

Haven't some famous Republicans also contributed videos? I'm thinking Cindy McCain, for one.

Perhaps.

I'm seeing people arguing over trivialities.

The left wants to say this guy is great and personally I think he's an asshole.

Licking doorknobs so people will catch his flue is pretty sick.

I don't approve of his teaching technics. I don't think somebody that discusses anal sex in a column needs to be teaching under-age children anything.

I have nothing against his lifestyle as long as he doesn't try to impose it on impressionable children.

Perhaps.

I don't approve of his teaching technics. I don't think somebody that discusses anal sex in a column needs to be teaching under-age children anything.

I have nothing against his lifestyle as long as he doesn't try to impose it on impressionable children.

"Impressionable children"? That's hilarious.

Do you think that high school students don't know what "anal sex" is?

Perhaps.

I don't think you should joke about this.

High School is no place for teaching kids about different sex acts or teaching them to hate Christians.

High School is supposed to be preparation for getting jobs,.......not blow jobs and learning about what a Dirty-sanchez is, Turtling, Saddlebacking, etc..

Perhaps.

I didn't.

Your assumption/acceptance of it being common knowledge now is probably related to why so many parents are so committed to home school.

Perhaps.

Tough shit. I joke about everything.

Sometimes you guys make it very clear that you don't remember high school at all.

High School is no place for teaching kids about different sex acts or teaching them to hate Christians.
And Dan Savage has never done any of those things in a High School.

High School is supposed to be preparation for getting jobs,.......not blow jobs and learning about what a Dirty-sanchez is, Turtling, Saddlebacking, etc..

Dan Savage is a sex advice columnist, not a teacher.

He was invited to a conference to speak to high school students about bullying, which is what he did (with an interlude of insulting). He didn't talk to the high school students about "Turtling" or "Saddle-backing", and he didn't do it "in a school".

Perhaps.

I didn't.

Your assumption/acceptance of it being common knowledge now is probably related to why so many parents are so committed to home school.
Not all parents are interested in keeping their children ignorant.

Sometimes you guys make it very clear that you don't remember high school at all.

He was invited to a conference to speak to high school students about bullying, which is what he did (with an interlude of insulting). He didn't talk to the high school students about "Turtling" or "Saddle-backing", and he didn't do it "in a school".

Yeah, he was supposed to talk about bullying and instead he demonstrated it. Not only that, he used a homophobic insult.

Please remind me again why you are defending this hateful man and claiming he hasn't made the job more difficult for those who are truly against the bullying of children - all children.

Perhaps.

I didn't.

"So many?" By that do you mean less than 3%?

Your denial of it being common knowledge now is probably related to why so many Christian kids are saving their virginities by having anal sex instead of vaginal sex these days. (By the way, the term for that is "saddlebacking", coined by Dan Savage himself).

Yeah, he was supposed to talk about bullying and instead he demonstrated it. Not only that, he used a homophobic insult.

Please remind me again why you are defending this hateful man
Two reasons.

1.) I don't give a shit about political correctness.
2.) I think his column is great, and I think that it would be a good thing if every teenager in the country read it every week.

and claiming he hasn't made the job more difficult for those who are truly against the bullying of children - all children.
Because he hasn't.

Forum List

Back