Dan Rather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and...

Pretty inflammatory rhetoric. Remember when the left accused Rush Limbaugh of inciting the Gifford shooting and called for more moderate speech? I guess Rather wasn't listening.

Dan Blather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw His Liver to the Dogs'

DAN BLATHER: All of these things we’ve said about what the president could do, should do, might have, could have, but the central thing to keep in mind is his opponents - you talk about taking them out to dinner, making nice with them - these people politically want to cut his heart out and throw his liver to the dogs. That does make it very, very difficult to come on nice to them.

Read more: Dan Rather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw His Liver to the Dogs' | NewsBusters

Blather has been a commie sympathizer since the day he was pulled out of the garbage disposal, someone thought it would be too cruel to grind up a living demoRAT !! :clap2:

That's the problem with garbage...someone's always trying to recycle it.

Is this the same Dan Blather that ran with the fake National Guard story? THAT Dan Blather?

:lol:

Yes, that pos was trying to cut Bush's heart out and got CAUGHT..
He should go slink away and stay away after that..friggen loser

Pretty inflammatory rhetoric. Remember when the left accused Rush Limbaugh of inciting the Gifford shooting and called for more moderate speech? I guess Rather wasn't listening.

"Inflammatory rhetoric"?? How?

Rather's referring to a political discourse climate we're all familiar with (because we're immersed in it here) of extreme polarization, the concept of 'eliminationism' where rather than argue the points, one's opponent must be denigrated personally rather than ideologically, and 'eliminated' from the debate altogether. All the silly-ass rants on teleprompters, flag pins, how many times he said "uh", whether he knows who Snooki is, being a secret Muslim and/or Kenyan, imaginary "idol worship", demands for school transcripts, on and on... stupid stuff that's never been hung on a POTUS before. Extraneous bullshit that has nothing to do with substance and everything to do with eliminationism. And the OP and sycophants like you confirm that practice by calling for that same eliminationism on Dan Rather.

See any posts in this thread about the substance of the quote?
Not a word. It's all about Rather's character, real or imagined. What he actually said here is completely ignored in favor of character attacks.

Which is exactly the dynamic that Rather described.

Some of y'all just don't appreciate your own irony.

"Inflammatory rheotoric" my ass. Break open the piggy bank and go buy a dictionary.

Last edited:
Dan Blather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw His Liver to the Dogs'

DAN BLATHER: All of these things we’ve said about what the president could do, should do, might have, could have, but the central thing to keep in mind is his opponents - you talk about taking them out to dinner, making nice with them - these people politically want to cut his heart out and throw his liver to the dogs. That does make it very, very difficult to come on nice to them.

Read more: Dan Rather: Obama's Opponents 'Want to Cut His Heart Out and Throw His Liver to the Dogs' | NewsBusters

Blather has been a commie sympathizer since the day he was pulled out of the garbage disposal, someone thought it would be too cruel to grind up a living demoRAT !! :clap2:

personally i do not believe dogs will eat poisoned meat, they have a sense about scents :laugh2:

YES !! i do own a cannon..., and love shooting it ! ... :Boom2:

Dan Rather?
A "commie sympathizer"?

PROOF PLEASE.

PROOF PLEASE.

are you old enough to recall his broadcasts from Viet Nam ?

personally i do not believe dogs will eat poisoned meat, they have a sense about scents :laugh2:

YES !! i do own a cannon..., and love shooting it ! ... :Boom2:

Dan Rather?
A "commie sympathizer"?

PROOF PLEASE.

when liberals give proof, we'll give some

Rather's referring to a political discourse climate we're all familiar with (because we're immersed in it here) of extreme polarization, the concept of 'eliminationism' where rather than argue the points, one's opponent must be denigrated personally rather than ideologically, and 'eliminated' from the debate altogether. All the silly-ass rants on teleprompters, flag pins, how many times he said "uh", whether he knows who Snooki is, being a secret Muslim and/or Kenyan, imaginary "idol worship", demands for school transcripts, on and on... stupid stuff that's never been hung on a POTUS before. Extraneous bullshit that has nothing to do with substance and everything to do with eliminationism. And the OP and sycophants like you confirm that practice by calling for that same eliminationism on Dan Rather.

Not a word. It's all about Rather's character, real or imagined. What he actually said here is completely ignored in favor of character attacks.

"Inflammatory rheotoric" my ass. Break open the piggy bank and go buy a dictionary.

De he denouce the commerical pushing the old lady off the cliff? of the teenage girl talking about voting was like sex?Or bacially any commercial ran by the left.....very despicable people

De he denouce the commerical pushing the old lady off the cliff? of the teenage girl talking about voting was like sex?Or bacially any commercial ran by the left.....very despicable people

Post filed under "inchoate verbage".

Forum List

Back