Dan Crenshaw implies the anti-McCarthy folks may be "narcissists"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I don't know what to think. Gaetz had brought up some good reasons to prefer Jordan and actually I preferred Jordan anyway... to just about anyone.

it looks like McCarthy has voted with some liberals before? I don't have time to track every politician in DC so maybe someone out there knows more than I do about his voting record?

In any case, I don't understand this procedure, have never watched this kind of vote taking until today (on Speaker).

I do know that Ds stick together and Rs. I don't know. I think Boebert and others are possibly (not narcissists but) letting The Perfect be the Enemy of the Good?

:dunno:

letting The Perfect be the Enemy of the Good?
It's time to stand for something and let the chips fall where they may. McCarthy would be the equivalent of another Democrat Speaker. A war within the republican party is inevitable and it will be the only way to purge it of the RINOs.

I think Boebert and others are possibly (not narcissists but) letting The Perfect be the Enemy of the Good?

Yeah ... I wouldn't really worry about anyone calling them narcissists ... That's just the product of telling the Establishment to go pound sand.
There is nothing the Establishment needs more than for everyone to surrender and comply with their desires ... And they aren't good.

It's time to stand for something and let the chips fall where they may. McCarthy would be the equivalent of another Democrat Speaker. A war within the republican party is inevitable and it will be the only way to purge it of the RINOs.
I would agree but only if Hakeem has no chance of winning while the Rs are playing games

Again, I don't know how the procedures go in Congress when there is a speaker to elect. Is it possible that commie could win?

Yeah ... I wouldn't really worry about anyone calling them narcissists ... That's just the product of telling the Establishment to go pound sand.
There is nothing the Establishment needs more than for everyone to surrender and comply with their desires ... And they aren't good.

I'm not sure I get your drift here?

Are you a R or D or I?

I'm not sure I get your drift here?

Are you a R or D or I?

Classical Liberal ... So, I guess Independent would be the closest.
I live in a State with Open Primaries so party affiliation is not a necessary.

Eyepatch McCain calling others narcissists....That's rich.
We know he will show up to muddie the republican agendas if they exist. Level after level of globalist shills. Even on the Prog side that are not pure like Tulsi.

All the "news" outlets have RINOs on going on about "getting on with the business of the country".

What a bunch of BS.....It won't make a fig of difference how long it takes to either get shed of or neuter McCarthy as far as the "business of the country" goes. Less is more in that regard anyway.

Who the fuck do they think they are kidding?

RINOs be skeered of losing power is what all the hand-wringing is about.

I don't know what to think. Gaetz had brought up some good reasons to prefer Jordan and actually I preferred Jordan anyway... to just about anyone.

it looks like McCarthy has voted with some liberals before? I don't have time to track every politician in DC so maybe someone out there knows more than I do about his voting record?

In any case, I don't understand this procedure, have never watched this kind of vote taking until today (on Speaker).

I do know that Ds stick together and Rs. I don't know. I think Boebert and others are possibly (not narcissists but) letting The Perfect be the Enemy of the Good?
:popcorn:

All the "news" outlets have RINOs on going on about "getting on with the business of the country".

What a bunch of BS.....It won't make a fig of difference how long it takes to either get shed of or neuter McCarthy as far as the "business of the country" goes. Less is more in that regard anyway.

Been tempted to swill a little Pepto and turn on Fakes Nooz, to see that GOP swamp reptile du jour has to say....Thanks for watching it so I don't have to.

:dunno:

McCarthy will probably be elected Speaker .... the votes against him by republicans will be a reminder that he is not secure in the Speaker position if he doesn't follow through with what he's promised the republican voters .

Now we will know how we are screwed over when it comes. You can smell Nancy.

Classical Liberal ... So, I guess Independent would be the closest.
I live in a State with Open Primaries so party affiliation is not a necessary.

what are important issues to you?

McCarthy will probably be elected Speaker .... the votes against him by republicans will be a reminder that he is not secure in the Speaker position if he doesn't follow through with what he's promised the republican voters .
I'd like to think that

was thinking that. But I think news folks like to get our panties in a bundle, makes things interesting

I know after the speaker is elected they go on vacation.

what are important issues to you?

Smaller limited government as close as it can get to the vote and the People ...
A Strict Constructionist approach to the 18 Enumerated Powers in the US Constitution.
A strong Federal Government in regard to handling International Affairs, National Defense and Protecting our Sovereignty.

Smaller limited government as close as it can get to the vote and the People ...
A Strict Constructionist approach to the 18 Enumerated Powers in the US Constitution.
A strong Federal Government in regard to handling International Affairs, National Defense and Protecting our Sovereignty.

We agree

You must be voting R most of the time

We agree

You must be voting R most of the time

If you mean I have voted for a Republican more times than a Democrat, that would be true ...
But it is by no means exclusive or anywhere near it ... I have even written in my next-door neighbor's name on a ballot before ...
You probably won't be surprised ... He didn't win ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back