Dallas Police Chief Arrests 674 Protesters for Blocking Bridge -- 'We Warned Them'

Winning

Jun 7, 2020
West Coast
Thank God there are some police chiefs who actually care about the Law.

Dallas Police Chief Arrests 674 Protesters for Blocking Bridge -- 'We Warned Them'

Six hundred seventy-four protesters were issued "at-large" arrest charges and put in zip-tie handcuffs by Dallas police on June 1 for blocking traffic on the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge. Police Chief Renee Hall said, "We warned them. ... If you break the law, we will arrest you."
The large group was marching to honor George Floyd and to protest the Minneapolis police officers allegedly responsible for his death on May 25.

"The penal code 42.03, obstruction of a highway or passageway, says they are not allowed to walk in the middle of the roadway or freeway or overpass," she explained.

Six hundred seventy-four protesters were issued "at-large" arrest charges and put in zip-tie handcuffs by Dallas police on June 1 for blocking traffic on the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge. Police Chief Renee Hall said, "We warned them. ... If you break the law, we will arrest you."
The large group was marching to honor George Floyd and to protest the Minneapolis police officers allegedly responsible for his death on May 25.

"The penal code 42.03, obstruction of a highway or passageway, says they are not allowed to walk in the middle of the roadway or freeway or overpass," she explained.
How about letting a 16 wheeler plow through at 50 mph......j/k

Yeah. One of the goals of civil disobedience is to get arrested. This is a nothing burger.

Those freaks and POS's are not engaging in civil disobedience. They were endangering lives.. I just wish you had been on an ambulance trying to get through that mob, then we would not have to read your posts anymore.
You joined today and wouldn't really know Asclepias' posts that well.

Unlike kids these days, I study.
I saw in his previous posts that he calls Trump "Drumpf". That's all I needed to see to know that he is an ignorant moron.
Asslips is freakishly stupid, but he's only about average when it comes to the bed wetting leftist parasites on this forum. Wait till you run into a few more. Asslips is just annoying compared to some of them. Some of them can actually cause headaches when reading their weapons grade stupid drivel.

Yeah. One of the goals of civil disobedience is to get arrested. This is a nothing burger.

They were warned, now it increases the penalty, the goal if true is a total loss, since blocking the roads greatly piss over the drivers.

Asslips is freakishly stupid, but he's only about average when it comes to the bed wetting leftist parasites on this forum. Wait till you run into a few more. Asslips is just annoying compared to some of them. Some of them can actually cause headaches when reading their weapons grade stupid drivel.

I already earned a stalker. Billyboom.

Those freaks and POS's are not engaging in civil disobedience. They were endangering lives.. I just wish you had been on an ambulance trying to get through that mob, then we would not have to read your posts anymore.
Yes. They were engaging in civil disobedience. Your failure to comprehend that is no ones fault but your own.

You can always put me on ignore so you wont have to be emotionally injured by my posts. Thats what some of the more mentally weak posters do.

They were warned, now it increases the penalty, the goal if true is a total loss, since blocking the roads greatly piss over the drivers.
Correct. The goal is to piss everyone off until people get so upset that they start changing things.

Correct. The goal is to piss everyone off until people get so upset that they start changing things.

Sure, that's when things change, when they get upset....what an idiot.

On my God those poor peaceful protesters tossed into a long line to post bail. I'll be praying for all of those worthless SOB's It could all still work out. It up to how long before the shooting starts.

Unlike kids these days, I study.
I saw in his previous posts that he calls Trump "Drumpf". That's all I needed to see to know that he is an ignorant moron.

He’s likely one of those Black Israelite morons, believing in totally made up history. He’s a special kind of stupid.

On my God those poor peaceful protesters tossed into a long line to post bail. I'll be praying for all of those worthless SOB's It could all still work out. It up to how long before the shooting starts.
Hopefully they all get Wuhan virus, we need more volunteers to get us closer to herd immunity.

Forum List

Back