Dalai Lama: An American Woman President Will Save The World!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's on to something!

Dw15QysUwAMdpbA.jpg

Yeah I doubt it. Got a transcript of the remarks handy?

• Banned

How dishonest are you? Not one mention of “western women” in that article. Just sexist drivel about women being kinder and more compassionate and less aggressive than men.
You unwittingly repeated a hoax. Don’t make it worse by knowingly trying hoax us.
see the last sentence in the article. good night. i demand an apology!

Preserving Her Stories

How dishonest are you? Not one mention of “western women” in that article. Just sexist drivel about women being kinder and more compassionate and less aggressive than men.
You unwittingly repeated a hoax. Don’t make it worse by knowingly trying hoax us.

Preserving Her Stories

Oh I don’t doubt some whacky feminist makes the claim. But I doubt any (male only) Dalia Lama said it. And after your googling you should be beginning to doubt it too :)
It’s a hoax.

• Banned

Preserving Her Stories

Oh I don’t doubt some whacky feminist makes the claim. But I doubt any (male only) Dalia Lama said it. And after your googling you should be beginning to doubt it too :)
It’s a hoax.
he said it. he said more than that too. all males agree. women are better than men. deal with it.

Preserving Her Stories
No apology needed. This woman, whoever she is, in your link says she "believes" that the Dali Lama specifically said Western Women would save the world.
She offers no quotes, gives no supporting documentation, Nothing!
Not to mention that the Dali Lama is just spouting his own views and prejudices. I used to think women were morally superior to men...then I grew up.

Preserving Her Stories
No apology needed. This woman, whoever she is, in your link says she "believes" that the Dali Lama specifically said Western Women would save the world.
She offers no quotes, gives no supporting documentation, Nothing!
Not to mention that the Dali Lama is just spouting his own views and prejudices. I used to think women were morally superior to men...then I grew up.

It’s all over the internet. But never in a primary source.
Liberals are gullible

Forum List

Back