Daily Wire drops new Gina Carano Western Trailer...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

The independent film Terror on the Prairie teaser trailer was released on YouTube an hour ago.

Been looking forward to this collaboration for awhile... looks like it might be pretty good for a fledgling independent film company.

The independent film Terror on the Prairie teaser trailer was released on YouTube an hour ago.

Been looking forward to this collaboration for awhile... looks like it might be pretty good for a fledgling independent film company.

Hmm, I was super skeptical about this movie project, but I actually think they might have a winner here.

I love a good western.

How much you want to bet the same liberals who claim to support strong empowered female leads shit all over it.
If you arent watching the new western tv series "1883", do so immediately. Best show ive seen in awhile. Its already one of the highest rated tv shows of all time on IMDB.

If you arent watching the new western tv series "1883", do so immediately. Best show ive seen in awhile. Its already one of the highest rated tv shows of all time on IMDB.
I can't do it cause if the Yellowstone connection. I loved the series til he operated on himself.

too much bullshit for me.

I love a good western.

How much you want to bet the same liberals who claim to support strong empowered female leads shit all over it.
There have been enough female tough guys on the screen recently

its against the natural order that men are the protectors and women are the protected

I can't do it cause if the Yellowstone connection. I loved the series til he operated on himself.

Im not sure what scene youre referring to in Yellowstone. On a side note, have you been watching the "1883" spinoff? Its the best show on tv right now and already one of the highest rated shows of all time.

Im not sure what scene youre referring to in Yellowstone. On a side note, have you been watching the "1883" spinoff? Its the best show on tv right now and already one of the highest rated shows of all time.
towards the end of the first season I believe. Costner got in a vet truck/ambulance and operated on himself for something.

20 murders per episode where no one ever goes to jail wasn't too much?
They would have you think the west has more murders than any leftist shithole city on a hot weekend.

The show is just stupid but is popular for one reason, Kostner

20 murders per episode where no one ever goes to jail wasn't too much?
They would have you think the west has more murders than any leftist shithole city on a hot weekend.

The show is just stupid but is popular for one reason, Kostner
billions did the same to me. great premise but after a few seasons the wild ass shit got to be too much for reality.

some law police show did the same. 1st season ended with someone dying and it was huge.

by the 3rd season we at st least a death an episode.

There have been enough female tough guys on the screen recently

its against the natural order that men are the protectors and women are the protected

Which is a nice ideal, but what happens if a woman doesn't have a man capable of protecting her handy? Does your worldview expect us to just throw up our hands and give up?

Ben Shapiro addressed the question of why all their movies so far have had female protagonists. It's pretty simple. Right now, they're working off of scripts which have already been written, submitted to regular Hollywood, and rejected. To some extent, those scripts were written with an aim to satisfying Hollywood's requirements, although they were still too "unwoke" to make the cut.

Which is a nice ideal, but what happens if a woman doesn't have a man capable of protecting her handy? Does your worldview expect us to just throw up our hands and give up?
I was referring to the images created by the sexual perverts in Hollywood

as a conservative I fully support women arming themselves with firearms

have you seen the “shoot him again” video?

I was referring to the images created by the sexual perverts in Hollywood

as a conservative I fully support women arming themselves with firearms

have you seen the “shoot him again” video?

Any traditional woman knows that the most dangerous place to be is between her and her family.

My husband protects me and takes care of me, but if someone messes with my kids, he steps back and munches popcorn while enjoying the show.

Speaking of which, have you seen The Daily Wire's most recent movie, Shut In? We watched it last night, and I think it was amazing. The kind of nuanced storytelling you just don't get from the mainstream any more.

Any traditional woman knows that the most dangerous place to be is between her and her family.

My husband protects me and takes care of me, but if someone messes with my kids, he steps back and munches popcorn while enjoying the show.

Speaking of which, have you seen The Daily Wire's most recent movie, Shut In? We watched it last night, and I think it was amazing. The kind of nuanced storytelling you just don't get from the mainstream any more.
I have not seen the movie and do not have Daily Wire

Forum List

Back