Daily Show bit about conservatives being silenced

Basically points out the blatant lies and lack of relation to reality these people are in.

Check it out...

So true.

This is one of the shows that refuse to criticize DemoKKKrats. Not a legitimate source.

"These people".....I guess only blacks can get away with that phrase whitey gets blasted for using it.

Basically points out the blatant lies and lack of relation to reality these people are in.

Check it out...

So true.

Oh, well that's bound to be fair and balanced.

I read on Parler that the Nazi party and the cyber fascists aren't really crushing freedom of speech. I went to post it on Twitter, but was cancelled because I didn't start with "Heil Kamala."

Check it out...

So true.

South African comes to America, gets opportunities that he'd never get in his home country and then proceeds to be a partisan hack for one political party, ostacizing half of the country he is allowed to live in.

He not only isn't funny, he isn't particularly brave. Maybe he will make some jokes about President Xi, he will really show that he has some courage then.

They are still running anti-Trump commercials from him in Canada. The guy hasn't been in office for a month.

This is 100% on the money. The codespeak here is, "We're not allowed to bray our lies about a "stolen" election, or a moronic conspiracy about Dems consuming baby flesh..so we're going to cry that we're silenced".
The vast pools of Internet media websites and social media lean right. Combine that with three TV outlets (at the moment), two of whom are about as far right as you can get and what do you have? Same thing
you had six months ago. A cloaked metastasized cancer that is rapidly overshadowing and destroying real conservatism.

This is 100% on the money. The codespeak here is, "We're not allowed to bray our lies about a "stolen" election, or a moronic conspiracy about Dems consuming baby flesh..so we're going to cry that we're silenced".
The vast pools of Internet media websites and social media lean right. Combine that with three TV outlets (at the moment), two of whom are about as far right as you can get and what do you have? Same thing
you had six months ago. A cloaked metastasized cancer that is rapidly overshadowing and destroying real conservatism.

I've seen plenty of conservatives silenced for far more mainstream speech other than quanon.

Your pretense that it is only happening to radicals, is not true.

Why are you misrepresenting what is happening?

I've seen plenty of conservatives silenced for far more mainstream speech other than quanon.

Not misrepresenting anything. The argument here is that "conservatives" are being silenced. They are not. Right wing outlets outnumber left wing outlets by almost 3:1.
You'll have to show me where a conservative got the boot for an honest disagreement over policy.

Not misrepresenting anything. The argument here is that "conservatives" are being silenced. They are not. Right wing outlets outnumber left wing outlets by almost 3:1.
You'll have to show me where a conservative got the boot for an honest disagreement over policy.

1. Right wing outlets?

2. Got teh boot? Policy? Please clarify what you are askign for.

Check it out...

So true.

South African comes to America, gets opportunities that he'd never get in his home country and then proceeds to be a partisan hack for one political party, ostacizing half of the country he is allowed to live in.

He not only isn't funny, he isn't particularly brave. Maybe he will make some jokes about President Xi, he will really show that he has some courage then.

They are still running anti-Trump commercials from him in Canada. The guy hasn't been in office for a month.

Actually, he is very funny. And smart.

1. Right wing outlets?

2. Got teh boot? Policy? Please clarify what you are askign for.

Jeez, really? The dozens of alt-right Internet publications that serve as "news" for a lot of right wingers. A lot of them quoted right here on posts on these boards. Along with two dozen or so plus YouTube channels dedicated to farther and farther right wing beliefs. Three TV outlets parroting right wing views almost nonstop. The vast sea of Facebook and Twitter that you right wingers like to cry censor conservative views?...they don't. They just flag the whack-a-doodle posts...sometimes, they remove them. As private companies, that is their right. Quote me a conservative who was silenced over something you consider benign. Better?

So, should congress, which is under control of the Reich, pass a law that outlaws any speech or utterance that defames or impugns the party or the Reich or questions the legitimacy of the Reich or the rulers of the nation which are imposed the by the Reich? Punishable by confinement in forced labor camps?

I mean allowing people to speak negatively of the party or the Reich is destructive and must be strictly regulated. People should have freedom of speech to say what furthers the goals of the Reich, but bad speech MUST be controlled and censored as the servants of the Reich in the tech monopolies have done.

So, should congress, which is under control of the Reich, pass a law that outlaws any speech or utterance that defames or impugns the party or the Reich or questions the legitimacy of the Reich or the rulers of the nation which are imposed the by the Reich? Punishable by confinement in forced labor camps?

I mean allowing people to speak negatively of the party or the Reich is destructive and must be strictly regulated. People should have freedom of speech to say what furthers the goals of the Reich, but bad speech MUST be controlled and censored as the servants of the Reich in the tech monopolies have done.

Eight Nazi references. Impressive..but boring. You have the right to your own opinions. Not your own facts. Fact is, the election was not stolen. There was no massive voter fraud. These are private companies that are free to regulate your lies in whatever manner they see fit. If you don't like it? Go elsewhere.

Yeah, it's not like a cabal of monopoly powers in bed with the democrat Reich created a trust and used that to destroy a contrary platform which offered freedom of speech.

Besides, any speech that doesn't serve the Reich should be rightfully outlawed.

Uber Alles Democrat.

It's not even about political speak anymore.

It is about reporting on real news, about what is going on in the world.

The folks in charge DO NOT want you to know what is going on in society, either on the right or the left.

The Great Reset folks don't want you to know what your fellow citizens are doing. It is a news black out. Point of fact? The conservatives on this site don't even have a clue, that Fox News is partially participating in it by distracting their viewers with a political bent on it.

Forum List

Back