D.C. Police Officer Shares Disturbing Voicemail He Received While Testifying In Front of 1/6 Select Committee Tuesday

No, dumbfuck, it's not her job to know. That's the job of the Sargeant of Arms. Her job is oversight, not management.

So, what has she done in her oversight role, about the Sargeants utter failure? Fired him? Replaced him with someone better?

irony-meter.jpg
Conservatives will continue to propagate these ridiculous lies.

Most lefties have some excuse to not hate the lefty mobs. I think you do too, as you dodged the question.
The entirety of your thoughts could fit on the tip of a pin. With room to spare.

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.
I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."

Asked and answered.
I condemn murders committed by BLM.
I condemn their violence.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Insurrection Derangement Syndrome.

When are they gonna interview the guy who murdered Ashli Babbitt?
If a person breaks into your house, you're allowed to shoot them. She and many others broke into our house. as far as I'm concerned they should have all been shot. That's what we used to do with traitors.

Forum List

Back