CVS Goes Fully Woke

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I don't know if Walgreens is any better, but I'm really tired of thes companies demanding we play along with an ill person's delusions.

I don't go into either of those stores--if they want to be social engineers, they should get out of the pharmacy business. I've had it with this crap. I'll vote with my wallet.

HR departments were targeted by the left to be taken over by leftoids and here we are.

Whatever the left touches it ruins. And America is squarely the target of Venezuelaization by them.

And voters, much as they did in Venezuela, seem onboard more and more. See PA and MI in 2022.

CVS was banned from being able to fill US Military prescriptions for a while because they were caught trying to cheat the military / Tricare by charging too much. They eventually were brought back as a medication provider.

Now this...

1681860010842.jpeg

It sounds like a DEI program with an emphasis on trans. My question is, how do you force your workforce to use pronouns, and what will they do if there is an infraction? Front page news: Man gets fired for calling a "She" a "He"

What happens when trans individuals respond in a violent outrage, like we often see in reality? What will the store do when a customer calls them by the wrong pronouns?

Sounds like a whole bunch of stupid for such a super minority of the population.

Daughter is a pharmacist tech in a small northern town. She probably had to do 100 to 150 hrs. or more of online training. Wonder how hard it is to get a new pharmacist. Cashiers probably have most options to escape this nonsense......who knows maybe society is more depraved than we knew. Other option is to play the pronoun game right back

Add another company to the endless list of companies making record profits while being boycotted by conservatives

CVS generated $4.15 billion in profits in 2022, compared to $7.91 billion in 2021 and $7.18 billion in 2020.

CVS generated $4.15 billion in profits in 2022, compared to $7.91 billion in 2021 and $7.18 billion in 2020.

Oh damn then they must be going woke to reverse their fortunes. I didn't know they were losing revenue before going woke. Make sure to boycott them really hard, conservatives. They need some better numbers!

Its disgusting that these companies OPPRESS their employees forcing them to play along with an offensive man's delusions

If they did not sign an agreement to that policy when they were hired, I'd tell them to go stuff their pronoun policy. Let them get fired, then they will collect unemployment for wrongful firing through no fault of the employee.

Better still will be if tons of employees and customers leave.

It must be exhausting for conservatives to remember all of the people and organizations they're supposed to hate.

No wonder they're always so cranky.

This is CVS's She-Male Employment policy.

I've never seen a transvestite, shim or cross-dresser working in any drug store. Is CVS trying to attract more drag queens to work there or something? Do they think that young men would feel more comfortable buying their prophylactics from an open, practicing pervert?

Forum List

Back