What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cut Biden loose.

Reaction score
I finally finished IMPEACHMENT articles for bumbling Biden. Cut him loose!
I. He colluded with Russia to facilitate Communist pipeline while he cancelled American Keystone XL pipeline.
II. He corruptly arranged for his son to get $1.5 billion for Hunter's business from Bank of China.
III. He violated laws of United States by opening the border to cartels, fentanyl, illegal aliens from 50 countries including Ghana and India!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free
I. He colluded with Russia to facilitate Communist pipeline while he cancelled American Keystone XL pipeline.
II. He corruptly arranged for his son to get $1.5 billion for Hunter's business from Bank of China.
III. He violated laws of United States by opening the border to cartels, fentanyl, illegal aliens from 50 countries including Ghana and India!
:auiqs.jpg:

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Keystone XL was not an American pipeline it was and international one.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The White House/Trumpers' heads, rent-free
1627269748656.png

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Did you create a petition for his impeachment?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden's incompetence is a National Security Threat.

On those grounds, we may see Kamala become President very soon.

However, his handlers are making good use of his vacancy so they may fight hard to keep the threat in office.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Harris has a major personality disorder

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List