Cut Biden loose.

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
I finally finished IMPEACHMENT articles for bumbling Biden. Cut him loose!
I. He colluded with Russia to facilitate Communist pipeline while he cancelled American Keystone XL pipeline.
II. He corruptly arranged for his son to get $1.5 billion for Hunter's business from Bank of China.
III. He violated laws of United States by opening the border to cartels, fentanyl, illegal aliens from 50 countries including Ghana and India!

I. He colluded with Russia to facilitate Communist pipeline while he cancelled American Keystone XL pipeline.
II. He corruptly arranged for his son to get $1.5 billion for Hunter's business from Bank of China.
III. He violated laws of United States by opening the border to cartels, fentanyl, illegal aliens from 50 countries including Ghana and India!
:auiqs.jpg:

Keystone XL was not an American pipeline it was and international one.

I'm no fan of Basement Joe, but his replacement would be Kamel-Toe.

both are scum!

and never, ever forget.....the Rats stole this election

1627268703685.png

1627269748656.png

Did you create a petition for his impeachment?

Biden's incompetence is a National Security Threat.

On those grounds, we may see Kamala become President very soon.

However, his handlers are making good use of his vacancy so they may fight hard to keep the threat in office.

Forum List

Back