Curious to see the New Year's Eve TV Ratings

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'll bet Fox News channel's broadcast out of Nashville blows the traditional broadcasts out of New York away.

They're not really projecting the usual cultural nonsense that the traditional network broadcasts focusing on New York do and have historically done.

They're having beer drinking contests and mechanical bull riding and whatnot. Polar plunging...night surfing...dunking booth...

Country music instead of Hip Hop and all of that other garbage.

Last edited:
I'll bet Fox News channel's bradcast out of Nashville blows the traditional broadcasts out of New York away.

They're not really projecting the usual cultural nonsense that the traditional network boradcasts focusing on New York do and have historically done.

They're having beer drinking contests and whatnot.

Country music instead of Hip Hop and all of that other garbage.
You do know there are Americans that like hip hop, right? And even if they are New Yorkers, they are every bit as American as you and Fox news are.

You do know there are Americans that like hip hop, right? And even if they are New Yorkers, they are every bit as American as you and Fox news are.

Well tune into it. Knock yourself out...

As I'd mentioned, I'm curious about how the ratings will pan out.

New York was popping New Years Eve with stabbings and shootings.

No cash bail to the rescue...

It figures it'd be something like that...

I watched FOX's broadcast and enjoyed most of it.

I did get super pissed when I saw two guys with pythons. It is WAY too cold out for these snakes, and around loud, probably drunk people, it stresses the snakes out badly. As a snake owner, it makes me very angry to see those animals used as a decoration, and not as pets to take care of.

But that's just me. Other than that, I give it an 8/10.

I miss Dick Clark .........

dickclark-newyearseve2010-600_xCCkSyq.jpg

~S~

Not really. They are the scum of America. Piss on them.

You do know there are Americans that like hip hop, right?

Yeah, apparently, so. While Don Lemon had em busy backing dat ass up, CNN missed the whole point of its broadcast...

lolol. He had one job. One...

Last edited:
Hilarious.
They are trying to blame it on a failed microphone from one of the producers.
Lemon was so entrenched with himself acting like a God handing out cheap jewelry to the crowd and enjoying his own glory he didn't have time to take notice of the whole reason he was there.

Forum List

Back