Cuomo: 'Umm...whattaya know....it works'

If trials haven’t been run and finalized, then you can’t say it’s been proven effective.
Your claim that it’s been proven effective is obviously false.
Those in the know call it a game changer. The trials are just a foregone conclusion.
Oh really. Are you in the know?

Yes, because that's OBVIOUSLY the only way to know that. It isn't like any of those people are being interviewed all over the place on the subject, where the information could be read. Good God, no. Anyone who doesn't personally have an MD after the name is CLEARLY incapable of being informed on the subject, because it's a total secret to non-doctors . . . if pretending to believe that serves your agenda at this particular second.

You can find a doctor to say pretty much anything you want. The question really is whether there's evidence to back up what they're saying. I wouldn't be looking to the media for it.

Fortunately, the right-wing rarely trusts the media these days. And since it's the fault of leftists, we hardly need a leftist to now tell us that the media can't be trusted.

Oh, the right wing trusts the media alright. They just tend to trust the really shitty parts of it, like Hannity, Ingraham and the like. The parts of the media that act like a propaganda arm for Trump.

"The really shitty parts of it" = the parts that say things you lefties don't want to hear.

I don’t want to hear fabrications, lies and propaganda to fuel hatred and stupidity among conservatives.

But if I recovered, I wouldn’t claim it was the meds. I wouldn’t claim its proven to work. No competent doctor would.
No competent doctor would state that the drug given to you as a last resort, that saved your life, was the thing that saved your life?

Bwuhahahahaha.......
How would the doctor know it saved my life? How would he know I wasn’t going to get better without the drug?
The only new variable in the equation would be the drug. They can study the effect the drug has on your body, cells, etc...the same thing they do during clinical trials on humans...

You're not very 'up on' this stuff, are you?!

In the end, if it is given as a last resort and the worse that happens is you survive, why do politicians want to fine doctors for using it? Just leads to the perception of continued partisan butt-hurt, willing to let people die to oppose anything Trump supports.

Hardly. The body and it's immune system is constantly changing, adjusting, worsening, improving, adapting. You haven't isolated any variables at all. How do you think it's possible people get better after getting sick?

You don't understand modern medicine at all, so don't

So now YOU are a doctor?
Well, I clearly understand how clinical research happens quite a bit more than you guys, so I thought I'd help educate y'all a little.

Well, you clearly THINK you know more, so that's why you think you should be believed while simultaneously dismissing everyone else for having the same lack of qualifications you have.

So let ME educate YOU a little: if the choice is between believing the many ACTUAL doctors and scientists giving interviews about this subject, and believing some twit on the Internet (that'd be you) who wants to brag about what he "understands" in order to push his political agenda, guess who I'm going with?

You can believe whoever you want. I’m going to point out when you and the so called experts you put your faith in are not telling the truth.

Your entire argument boils down to “some guy on TV said it so I’m going to believe it”. That’s about as brain dead as you get.

You can point out whatever "truth" you've been ordered to believe today. I'm going to point out what a dumbass you are.

Your entire argument boils down to "Science! . . . unless it's something I've been told not to like."

My argument boils down to science. Period. Full stop.

The proof of the efficacy has not been scientifically established no matter what nonsense Dr Oz or some other media whore of a doctor is telling you.

Forum List

Back