Cubans want to return to Cuba.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Since the Cuban government introduced reforms five years ago that broaden the ability for Cubans living abroad to seek permanent residency on the island, more than 40,000 Cuban nationals from around the world have applied for “repatriation” to the island, Cuban diplomat Ernesto Soberón said over the weekend during a meeting with Cubans living in Europe.Thousands of Cubans living abroad have applied for permanent residency on the island

Since the Cuban government introduced reforms five years ago that broaden the ability for Cubans living abroad to seek permanent residency on the island, more than 40,000 Cuban nationals from around the world have applied for “repatriation” to the island, Cuban diplomat Ernesto Soberón said over the weekend during a meeting with Cubans living in Europe.Thousands of Cubans living abroad have applied for permanent residency on the island
So says a Cuban diplomat, but I doubt many Cubans will be leaving Florida.

At the rate we're going, Democrats will turn America into a hell worse than Cuba.
Can you blame Cubans for considering it?

Once the nation is broken and all the free rides are gone and Dems have done the same here, with crime rampant tens of millions of immigrants will do the same and leave to go home, where it's better.

well-bye-fl4eum.jpg

• Banned
So says a Cuban diplomat, but I doubt many Cubans will be leaving Florida.
I was there when the first boat load was able to get out of Cuba, I can tell you they were good people. Some well educated hard working. I was working as a mechanic and one of them corrected his kids to speak English because he said "We are going to be Americans and will speak good English." I was impressed. The last boat load were criminals, mental patients and bums. I hope the educated on stay I worked for a Sheriff who came from Cuba and he was hell on wheels, really liked him.

Forum List

Back