Crystal Test!

There really is only one kind of crystal.

The hot kind!

x354-q80.jpg

gypsy-fortune-teller.jpg

ROTFL -- That "quiz" is straight out of the gyspy fortune teller's handbook, so to speak.

How does the "quiz" determine what crystals one "needs?"

What Crystal Do I Need Quiz?
Take a look at all the crystals below, and take note of which ones your eyes linger on. Click the stones you feel most attracted to....
(Source)​

One clicks on the rocks one is most attracted to, therefore those are the crystals the "quiz" asserts one needs.
Have you always been a humorless, boring twit or is this a recent manifestation?
Humorless?!? Did you not notice that I opened the post by writing "ROTFL?"
ROTFL -- That "quiz" is straight out of the gyspy fortune teller's handbook, so to speak.
I was laughing the whole time I wrote it. What I remarked upon is precisely what I found funny about the "crystal test."
Try to apply facial expressions........ So as not to be misinterpreted....... :eusa_whistle:

:D
WOW! You actually think that's necessary?

nhyfwah.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when someone misconstrued one's writing "ROTFL" as something other than one finding humor in the remarks/behavior about which one wrote "ROTFL." The last letter in that acronym, "L," does, after all, stand for "laughing."
Wow, you mean all the posters who use ROTFL here in a derogatory sense are actually not using it that way? It's simply amazing that your personal insight projection is so spot on........ Let me guess, you're a self anointed God.
Are there truly people who take the pronouncements and prognosticating ways/techniques of gypsy fortune tellers as anything but entertainment? As anything but fun/funny? Are you such an individual? If so, that'd explain in part why you didn't see my initial remarks as humor and did take the "ROTFL" as derogatory.

Wow, you mean all the posters who use ROTFL here in a derogatory sense are actually not using it that way?
No. I made no remarks or inferences about "all the posters who use ROTFL."

If your observance of many or a preponderance of posters using ROTFL derogatively is what led you to view my specific use of it as such, fine, but why didn't you just say so from the get go? That, I would most certainly have understood for I've often not recognized when a member was indeed laughing sardonically. That lack of awareness often enough happens for me when there is no "ROTFL," "LOL," a supremely preposterous hyperbole, or emoticon of some sort to indicate that I'm reading humor, smug or otherwise. When such an indicator is precedes or follows one's sardonic humor, I construe that they're being funny somehow, even when I don't "get" that their being disparagingly so.

Perhaps that happens because I don't actually actually know anyone here, and, short of someone repeatedly replying to me with abjecting insipid or ignorant remarks, I don't take much notice of most posters. Why is that so? Because I don't consider USMB as a community of which I'm a part or that I seek to be a "favored"/popular member of. I post; folks respond or don't. With any luck, the responses are substantive in much the same way as are responses I receive from comments I make to people with whom in "the real world" I engage in discussion about topics similar to those in which I here participate.

I have my reasons for participating here, but community, socialization and the like aren't among them. Yes, of course, some small measure of socialization happens -- how could it not -- but it's not something I value; it's just something that occurs and that I see no need to rebuke.
Do you always take yourself this seriously.....? Or think I do?
Do you always take yourself this seriously.....
No.

Or think I do?
N, for aside from this specific conversation, or the instance of others you and I may have had (have we had exchanges before?), I don't think about you at all.

crystaltest-bluelaceagate.jpg

BLUE LACE AGATE
Truth Serum
Fear of public speaking and fear of confrontations usually go hand in hand. If a clog in your throat chakra is holding you back, use the comforting energy of Blue Lace Agate to speak your truth. The relaxed peace of mind that blue lace agate establishes will promote insightful, authentic and articulate dialogue.

crystaltest-orangecalcite.jpg

ORANGE CALCITE
The Revitalizer
Shower yourself with the love and positivity of Orange Calcite to wash away your fears and negativity. Holding onto sadness from your past only ruins your present. Let that pain go down the drain, and lather up with the revitalizing energy of orange calcite instead. Not only will it balance your emotions and heal your wounds, orange calcite will activate your sacral chakra for enhanced creativity as well.

crystaltest-rosequartz.jpg

ROSE QUARTZ
The Love Magnet
See the world through rose-tinted glasses by tapping into the universal love of rose quartz. This stone will open up your heart chakra to every kind of love that you need—whether it’s self-love, familial love, friendship love, love for humanity or romantic love. As a flush of compassion, happiness, forgiveness and peace pulses through you, rose quartz will assist you in ease your grip on toxic emotions. With this sense of release, your spirit can finally be free of petty negativity.

gypsy-fortune-teller.jpg

How does the "quiz" determine what crystals one "needs?"

What Crystal Do I Need Quiz?
Take a look at all the crystals below, and take note of which ones your eyes linger on. Click the stones you feel most attracted to....
(Source)​

One clicks on the rocks one is most attracted to, therefore those are the crystals the "quiz" asserts one needs.
Have you always been a humorless, boring twit or is this a recent manifestation?
Humorless?!? Did you not notice that I opened the post by writing "ROTFL?"
I was laughing the whole time I wrote it. What I remarked upon is precisely what I found funny about the "crystal test."
Try to apply facial expressions........ So as not to be misinterpreted....... :eusa_whistle:

:D
WOW! You actually think that's necessary?

nhyfwah.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when someone misconstrued one's writing "ROTFL" as something other than one finding humor in the remarks/behavior about which one wrote "ROTFL." The last letter in that acronym, "L," does, after all, stand for "laughing."
Wow, you mean all the posters who use ROTFL here in a derogatory sense are actually not using it that way? It's simply amazing that your personal insight projection is so spot on........ Let me guess, you're a self anointed God.
Are there truly people who take the pronouncements and prognosticating ways/techniques of gypsy fortune tellers as anything but entertainment? As anything but fun/funny? Are you such an individual? If so, that'd explain in part why you didn't see my initial remarks as humor and did take the "ROTFL" as derogatory.

Wow, you mean all the posters who use ROTFL here in a derogatory sense are actually not using it that way?
No. I made no remarks or inferences about "all the posters who use ROTFL."

If your observance of many or a preponderance of posters using ROTFL derogatively is what led you to view my specific use of it as such, fine, but why didn't you just say so from the get go? That, I would most certainly have understood for I've often not recognized when a member was indeed laughing sardonically. That lack of awareness often enough happens for me when there is no "ROTFL," "LOL," a supremely preposterous hyperbole, or emoticon of some sort to indicate that I'm reading humor, smug or otherwise. When such an indicator is precedes or follows one's sardonic humor, I construe that they're being funny somehow, even when I don't "get" that their being disparagingly so.

Perhaps that happens because I don't actually actually know anyone here, and, short of someone repeatedly replying to me with abjecting insipid or ignorant remarks, I don't take much notice of most posters. Why is that so? Because I don't consider USMB as a community of which I'm a part or that I seek to be a "favored"/popular member of. I post; folks respond or don't. With any luck, the responses are substantive in much the same way as are responses I receive from comments I make to people with whom in "the real world" I engage in discussion about topics similar to those in which I here participate.

I have my reasons for participating here, but community, socialization and the like aren't among them. Yes, of course, some small measure of socialization happens -- how could it not -- but it's not something I value; it's just something that occurs and that I see no need to rebuke.
Do you always take yourself this seriously.....? Or think I do?
Do you always take yourself this seriously.....
No.

Or think I do?
N, for aside from this specific conversation, or the instance of others you and I may have had (have we had exchanges before?), I don't think about you at all.
Good, then we understand each other. :thup:

You guys know that you can pick more than 3, right? Link says AT LEAST 3...but pick the ones that attract your attention. :)

Forum List

Back