Cruz Ad

Would you say his ad campaign is in need of........... Cruz Control?
rimshot.gif

There is a Obama piece right after the Cruz ad. I believe there are 9 boxes. The Obama piece is #6 (on the right with his picture). Keep it for posterity. It will come in handy to explain our history to your grandchildren.

There is a Obama piece right after the Cruz ad. I believe there are 9 boxes. The Obama piece is #6 (on the right with his picture). Keep it for posterity. It will come in handy to explain our history to your grandchildren.
Hmmm... the box with his picture is gone when I tried to get it again. The piece has been banned by Obama...but I didn't think that was possible. We live in a country that has freedom of speech....
Well, I will try again later, there must be some reason to find it again. Strange disappearance.

Hmmm... the box with his picture is gone when I tried to get it again. The piece has been banned by Obama...but I didn't think that was possible. We live in a country that has freedom of speech....
Well, I will try again later, there must be some reason to find it again. Strange disappearance.

What the hell are you talking about?
"Box"? Are you referring to the YouTube suggestions that pop up after a video plays?

Those are based on your own history. And they change.

Just kidding, The O'bama controls the Boxes from a secret switch on his teleprompter. It's what he does all day, Bans Boxes. Alex Jones told me that. :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back