CRT (Critical Race Theory) Is Just A Harvard Way Of Saying Blacks Can See Racism In Everything Without Being Called Racists

How does CRT explain the obvious phenomenon that every single quantitative written exam in our society, for instance,
  • Medical boards,
  • State Bar exams,
  • CPA exams,
  • P.E. exams,
  • Teacher qualification exams in states that have them,
  • SAT/ACT,
  • National Merit Scholarship exams,
results in Blacks failing at more than twice the rates of so-called "whites," even though in virtually all cases, every taker of the exam has had the same educational preparation (e.g., law school, engineering degree, HS education)?

And one might note that the CREATORS of virtually all of those exams are academicians who WANT Blacks to do well, and have removed any hint of racial bias from the questions.

Racism in the exams?

Hmmm.

CRT is nothing more than the Libtards using race hatred and division to keep the Darkies all stirred up.

The Darkies fall for that Libtard race baiting all the time. They want to be considered victims so they can get morre of a welfare check and maybe a little reparations thrown in. Then they don't have to loot Targets and 7-11s so much.

How does CRT explain the obvious phenomenon that every single quantitative written exam in our society, for instance,
  • Medical boards,
  • State Bar exams,
  • CPA exams,
  • P.E. exams,
  • SAT/ACT,
results in Blacks failing at more than twice the rates of so-called "whites," even though in virtually all cases, every taker of the exam has had the same educational preparation (e.g., law school, engineering degree, HS education)?

And one might note that the CREATORS of virtually all of those exams are academicians who WANT Blacks to do well, and have removed any hint of racial bias from the questions.

Racism in the exams?

Hmmm.

I passed the Professional Engineer Exam because I worked my butt off. It was hard and I had to work hard to get certified. I didn't do it by spending my weekends drinking Colt Malt Liquor and watching basketball games. If a Negro couldn't pass the test then it is their own damn fault.

CRT is just systemic racism....plain & simple.
They never should be allowed to teach racism of any kind in our schools.....but that is what CRT is.
Anyone who supports it is the worst kind of degenerate imaginable.
That must be why Barry Obama is pushing it.

No, CRT is not systemic racism. It's actually a matter of fact. But since you're white snd the system favors you, you chose to deny the truth because you don't have to face it.

• Medical boards,
  • State Bar exams,
  • CPA exams,
  • P.E. exams,
  • SAT/ACT,

Racism in the exams?

Hmmm.
And this is not true either.

They never should be allowed to teach racism of any kind in our schools.....but that is what CRT is.

No, CRT is not systemic racism. It's actually a matter of fact. But since you're white snd the system favors you, you chose to deny the truth because you don't have to face it.
We need to take a position in life that we all can fail. In many ways we can not blame someone else. In some perhaps we can. Make heroes of those who are great. Stop slandering those who are great that do not fit the system. Floyd is promoted as a hero by agenda. And in reality is not a hero. Columbus is the worst human in history per agenda. There are ethnic groups who will defend him.

"this is not true"???????

In discussing the nature of this problem, Segal cites a 1973 study by Lani Guinier, a University of Pennsylvania Law School Professor at that time. The study, which was conducted before indicia of color were eliminated from the records kept by state bar exam- iners, documented the failure rates of black candidates as follows:
page6image1910527120

Id. at 11.
California
(no year given) - 56% of blacks and Latins failed 24% of nonminorities failed
District of Columbia June 1973 - 184 of 200 blacks failed (92%)
Georgia 1972 - 41 of 41 blacks failed (100%)
Illinois August 1972 March 1973 - 30 of 40 blacks failed (75%) 12 of 16 blacks failed (75%)
Nebraska June 1972, January 1973 - 5 of 10 blacks failed (50%), 1 of 9 blacks failed (11%)
Ohio 1973 - 11 of 29 blacks failed (38%)
Virginia 1970 - 24 of 30 blacks failed (80%)

Of course NOW they don't keep records by race, so that this data cannot be documented and published. I wonder why that is?

[No, I don't. The reason is obvious).

"this is not true"???????

In discussing the nature of this problem, Segal cites a 1973 study by Lani Guinier, a University of Pennsylvania Law School Professor at that time. The study, which was conducted before indicia of color were eliminated from the records kept by state bar exam- iners, documented the failure rates of black candidates as follows:
View attachment 508394
Id. at 11.
California
(no year given) - 56% of blacks and Latins failed 24% of nonminorities failed
District of Columbia June 1973 - 184 of 200 blacks failed (92%)
Georgia 1972 - 41 of 41 blacks failed (100%)
Illinois August 1972 March 1973 - 30 of 40 blacks failed (75%) 12 of 16 blacks failed (75%)
Nebraska June 1972, January 1973 - 5 of 10 blacks failed (50%), 1 of 9 blacks failed (11%)
Ohio 1973 - 11 of 29 blacks failed (38%)
Virginia 1970 - 24 of 30 blacks failed (80%)

Of course NOW they don't keep records by race, so that this data cannot be documented and published. I wonder why that is?

[No, I don't. The reason is obvious).
Could be that they didn't study or they're stupid.

You don't know what CRT or systemic racism is.

You don't know what CRT or systemic racism is.
Apparently you don't.
CRT is a way to teach people how to see racism in everything.....in other words........turning kids (even white kids) into your average African-American. Someone who blames racism for everything.

If some Blacks didn't have race or skin color to think about then they wouldn't have much to think about.
They don't realize that everyone gets fucked over by the man....they just think it's only them that goes thru it.

CRT is a government sponsored program, so essentially it is the very definition of systemic racism. It teaches children to hate white people.

Systemic racism:
noun [ U ]
/sɪˌstem.ɪk ˈreɪ.sɪ.zəm/ /sɪˌstem.ɪk ˈreɪ.sɪ.zəm/

Policies and practices that exist throughout a whole society or organization, that result in and support a continued unfair advantage to some people and unfair or harmful treatment of others based on race

Forum List

Back