CROCOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!11111 LMFAO!!!!!111 one one one i^4 i^4 i^4

Why do I get called a pig when I tell bitches and hos the same thing? Double standards for sure.

(just kidding, ladies.)

Cause most women won't admit they can be just as sexist as men on occasion. We all can be sexist to a certain degree - if we weren't, there certainly wouldn't be a term for it..

I see the leg/ankle thing now, which I didn't see before, but still.. Grab the dudes leg, and shove..

Ever been in a ring? Those hands up high ARE a great defense ...except that you can't see through them. And I assure you, NOTHING is moving as slow in real time as it is in that video.

For whatever reason, that guy made the wrong decision and played right into that round kick. Sucks to be him.

http://funnyto.com/home/videos/cool-videos/mirko-crocop-vs-gonzaga.html

That's the whole fight - fast forward to ~5:20 if you just want to see the KO.
The thing with Crocop was that he was supposed to fight (and beat Randy) for the title. Dana White's already said that he wanted a Superbowl of MMA with his acquisition of PRIDE by the end of the year. If everything went down according to plan, Cro Cop would have beaten Randy for the title and then had a rematch with Fedor in a unification match. It was supposed to be the match of the century. Now we're either going to get Couture v. Fedor or Gonzaga v. Fedor. I don't think they can sell Gonzaga v. Fedor as a match of the century and Randy's just too old to get excited about. I think they're going to have to hope Gonzaga wins the title and defends it at least once against Tim Sylvia or Andrei Arlovski to build up any interest in a Fedor-Gonzaga card. Plus they'd have to push a PRIDE-UFC Heavyweight title fight to at least February. Fedor's the big winner here.

The thing with Crocop was that he was supposed to fight (and beat Randy) for the title. Dana White's already said that he wanted a Superbowl of MMA with his acquisition of PRIDE by the end of the year. If everything went down according to plan, Cro Cop would have beaten Randy for the title and then had a rematch with Fedor in a unification match. It was supposed to be the match of the century. Now we're either going to get Couture v. Fedor or Gonzaga v. Fedor. I don't think they can sell Gonzaga v. Fedor as a match of the century and Randy's just too old to get excited about. I think they're going to have to hope Gonzaga wins the title and defends it at least once against Tim Sylvia or Andrei Arlovski to build up any interest in a Fedor-Gonzaga card. Plus they'd have to push a PRIDE-UFC Heavyweight title fight to at least February. Fedor's the big winner here.

The way 'The Natural' handed Sylvia his ass, I have to say there is life in the old dog yet.I think he would beat Sylvia again and Gonzaga or Fedor would go the same way.Can you tell I am a Randy Couture fan?

what happened in the video?

This is the second time you've asked a question such as "what happened in the video?" Try..watching it? Maybe reading the thread?

The first one, you went through 5+ pages, and said "What are we talking about?" Umm.. Read the thread?

Sheesh.

Forum List

Back