Croatian President Milanovic: “We Will Not Go More Than 50%. Let Them Fence Us With Wire".

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1632862673146.png

The posts feature a video of Croatian President Milanovic answering questions at a press conference on Sept. 10.

In response to a journalist’s comment that Croatia is not “sufficiently vaccinated unlike the EU average”, the president is quoted in English subtitles as saying: “I don’t care. We’re vaccinated enough and everyone knows it.

“We will not go more than 50%. Let them fence us with wire. They won’t do that.”

The clip has since been posted by English-speaking social media accounts with suggestions that Milanovic had announced an end to vaccination, which is incorrect.

Text in one post reads: “President of Croatia: The media spread panic and nonsense. We will not be vaccinated anymore.”

The Croatian leader also noted that in the last two years the media has been spreading "panic and nonsense."

"I start every day with CNN and these few channels, and I wonder if I'm NORMAL or if THEY'RE POSSESSED. They are sowing panic. They did it from the beginning," the politician added.

Foreign politicians point out that the presidents of Tanzania, Haiti and several other countries who spoke out against the "pandemic" and the "holy vaccination" suddenly left this world.

social media users have misinterpreted Milanovic’s remarks. Croatian newspaper Večernji List reported on the wider context, which reveals the president was saying that citizens could not be forced into complying with measures, such as vaccinations.

“We cannot encourage this obsessive culture of security indefinitely,” he says (quoted here). “The moment there are more vaccines than those interested in taking them, the story is over, there is nothing further. Assuming that the vaccination is effective - and it is.”

Milanovic received the COVID-19 vaccine on Jan. 7, 2021 and has encouraged others to do the same

The video of the Croatian president's speech is published by the Kovid Resistance channel.

SOURCE: Fact Check-Croatia’s president did not halt the country’s COVID-19 vaccination programme

Attachments

• 1632861742318.png
    1632861742318.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 20

New Topics

Forum List

Back