Critique of Intelligent Design

Ha ha
Youre such a fraud foolish. A “period” in chemistry represents a row of elements with a similar chemical make up. It doesn’t mean “ a period if time” you freaking illiterate.

Much ? You’ve yet to post anything of any worth.
Bunch of atoms ? Hilarious.
Dufus thinks he’s something more than an assembly of atoms.

Did you read that somewhere in a far off land of science illiteracy ?,
So what outside of this are you?
List.
1708132202057.jpeg

Really ? Are you sure ? It’s just as likely that everything exist now including time and you simply move from one place to another and back again when you die or are born. And not just us, but all living creatures. .

. After all, if what the believers say is true, “ god” is well beyound our understanding so why do they go about making up stuff and pretending they do understand everything ?
No one claims to understand everything.

If the life span of 'all living creatures' was extended by just a little the earth would soon be pretty overcrowded. We would soon eat ourselves out of house and home. :omg: As it is each generation has a limited amount of time on earth, enough to enjoy a pretty good life if they so choose.

I never saw the idea phrased that way but I do agree with you except for the name that every scientist on earth calls incorrectly.
The Table is not periodic. The elements are. It is really The Table of Periodic Elements.
Adjectives modify the noun immediately following, as in "A man's black eye."
"A black man's eye" is entirely different.
Scientific precision has faltered lo these many decades after Mendeleev fashioned his table.
Hell, we can't even build houses that won't blow away in the wind. :omg:

If the life span of 'all living creatures' was extended by just a little the earth would soon be pretty overcrowded. We would soon eat ourselves out of house and home. :omg: As it is each generation has a limited amount of time on earth, enough to enjoy a pretty good life if they so choose.
Bottom line, believers want us to believe that people were closer to knowing god than they are now…..because he “ spoke”:to them ?

by that reasoning were true, we’re getting farther away from their gods.

It’s hilarious they worry about food and over population when they worship a god that Fed multitudes with a couple of fish and loaves of bread.

Last edited:

Well, that was just a good dissertation for natural selection and evolution vs intelligent design.

Bottom line, believers want us to believe that people were closer to knowing god than they are now…..because he “ spoke”:to them ?

by that reasoning were true, we’re getting farther away from their gods.

It’s hilarious they worry about food and over population when they worship a god that Fed multitudes with a couple of fish and loaves of bread.
Most believers just want you to repent. ;)

God speaks to his chosen people through the Holy Spirit nowadays. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Most believers just want you to repent. ;)
I don’t know, or care to know enough about the Bible to repent. I wouldn’t know where to begin. I slept through CCD classes.
God speaks to his chosen people through the Holy Spirit nowadays. :bowdown:
That would be over the TV.
That has to be a miracle. Its the holy spirit speaking to us over every cell phone and all tele communications . The Holy Spirit is Quantum physics. So now that we have 1/3 of Christianity explained…..
Does internet streaming mean everyone has access to god ? More than likely.

I don’t know, or care to know enough about the Bible to repent. I wouldn’t know where to begin. I slept through CCD classes.

That would be over the TV.
That has to be a miracle. Its the holy spirit speaking to us over every cell phone and all tele communications . The Holy Spirit is Quantum physics. So now that we have 1/3 of Christianity explained…..
Does internet streaming mean everyone has access to god ? More than likely.
The Holy Spirit speaks directly to the human spirit. No manmade network needed although God does use it to get our attention.

The Holy Spirit speaks directly to the human spirit. No manmade network needed although God does use it to get our attention.
My point is, anything common place today would be miraculous just a short time ago. We live in an age of continuously revealed miracles.

Hell, we can't even build houses that won't blow away in the wind. :omg:
Most assuredly yes we can and do..up to 200 plus mph. Easily. Even most older designed Cement blocked houses with stone hip roofs have easily survive every storm Florida ha# ever had until a tree drops on one. It’s never the well designed house itself. The homes you’re seeing destroyed are those built cheaply. It’s economics..It’s not magic...it’s simple and common place. Notice the House left standing while others are ravaged. It’s about building codes.
1708255588882.jpeg

Last edited:
Most assuredly yes we can and do..up to 200 plus mph. Easily. Even most older designed Cement blocked houses with stone hip roofs have easily survive every storm Florida ha# ever had until a tree drops on one. It’s never the well designed house itself. The homes you’re seeing destroyed are those built cheaply. It’s economics..It’s not magic...it’s simple and common place. Notice the House left standing while others are ravaged. It’s about building codes.
View attachment 904220
My aunt lives in Boynton Beach in a small concrete block house. Whenever there is a serious storm warning all of her close friends ride it out in her house.

When I say we can't build strong houses I mean we can't bring ourselves to build these houses. In my city we have miles of new bike paths, but we can't bring ourselves to repair all of the roads. We removed all the piers and diving boards from our dozen beaches back in the 1960's for 'budgetary' reasons but cannot bring ourselves to replace them even though the city is awash in money ($millions for those bike paths).

People, including government, just can't bring themselves to do the right thing. Note the southern border. Biden could close it with an EO but can't bring himself to do it.

Note the southern border. Biden could close it with an EO but can't bring himself to do it.
That’s totally different. Biden is restricted by the immigration laws. Trump wasn't and the govt is still looking at law suits. You can’t just “ close the border”….there are daily commutes of workers , students and commerce. It would be a huge blow to the economy and prices would skyrocket on goods that are immigrant labor dependent.,

That's just built-in obsolescence. Eternal life comes after death, not before.
So the 99% of the designers creations that went extinct for one reason or another were not eligible for this mythical eternal life?

That’s totally different. Biden is restricted by the immigration laws. Trump wasn't and the govt is still looking at law suits. You can’t just “ close the border”….there are daily commutes of workers , students and commerce. It would be a huge blow to the economy and prices would skyrocket on goods that are immigrant labor dependent.,
Sorry, I meant close the border to illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back