Critical Race Theory Strikes Again -- Another Confederate Monument Removed

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Tennessee panel has moved forward on a final vote to remove the Nathan Bedford Forrest from the Tennessee Capitol. The bust of the Confederate general and KKK Grand Wizard still sat in the Capitol, months after a vote to remove it and two other statues. Thursday's vote from the State Building Commission was the final step needed for removal and work is now underway. While Gov. Lee and others voted yes, Lt. Gov Randy McNally and House Speaker Cameron Sexton voted no.

The 120-day waiting period to remove the bust expired on July 9 – nearly two weeks ago. The Capitol and Historical commissions voted months ago to approve the bust relocation. Social activist Justin Jones said Gov. Lee's support of the bust relocation was because of public pressure and says it's time the state moves from focusing on statues to focusing on statutes."

Lt. Gov. Randy McNally was right on point when he said "Without historical context, we would have no Tennessee heroes, only villains." The woke-mob-cancel culture-BLM-critical race theory-LGBTQ mafia is trying to erase all of the Tennessee heroes.....

He is right, how can Tennessee have any heroes if we start drawing the line at excluding Confederate generals who fought against the very idea of America while murdering black folks as the founder of the KKK in your spare time.....Apparently Sgt. Alvin York doesn't fit the hero label for folks like McNally for some reason....or even Audie Murphy....and heaven forbid we think of the great Mark McCann as a Tennessee hero....apparently not being the founder of the KKK and a Confederate general is the only way to be a hero if you are a reactionary right-wing cuck like McNally.

"A Tennessee panel has moved forward on a final vote to remove the Nathan Bedford Forrest from the Tennessee Capitol. The bust of the Confederate general and KKK Grand Wizard still sat in the Capitol, months after a vote to remove it and two other statues. Thursday's vote from the State Building Commission was the final step needed for removal and work is now underway. While Gov. Lee and others voted yes, Lt. Gov Randy McNally and House Speaker Cameron Sexton voted no.

The 120-day waiting period to remove the bust expired on July 9 – nearly two weeks ago. The Capitol and Historical commissions voted months ago to approve the bust relocation. Social activist Justin Jones said Gov. Lee's support of the bust relocation was because of public pressure and says it's time the state moves from focusing on statues to focusing on statutes."

Lt. Gov. Randy McNally was right on point when he said "Without historical context, we would have no Tennessee heroes, only villains." The woke-mob-cancel culture-BLM-critical race theory-LGBTQ mafia is trying to erase all of the Tennessee heroes.....

He is right, how can Tennessee have any heroes if we start drawing the line at excluding Confederate generals who fought against the very idea of America while murdering black folks as the founder of the KKK in your spare time.....Apparently Sgt. Alvin York doesn't fit the hero label for folks like McNally for some reason....or even Audie Murphy....and heaven forbid we think of the great Mark McCann as a Tennessee hero....apparently not being the founder of the KKK and a Confederate general is the only way to be a hero if you are a reactionary right-wing cuck like McNally.

This is great. They need to keep up the good work and remove all the statues of the lice attracting confederates.

Someone needs to explain to all of us why "confederates" qualify as heroes in the US. Why would they be considered as honorable by Americans?

Someone needs to explain to all of us why "confederates" qualify as heroes in the US. Why would they be considered as honorable by Americans?

Actually, I've done that on this site many times. To you personally at least once.

Are you suffering brain damage or just lying.

White boys like you love to call Black people monkeys even though you are way closer to monkeys than we are. You attract hair lice and you smell like wet baby chimps.

I call LEFTISTS, who are being especially stupid, or ill behaved, retarded monkeys. I have been consistent at this for quite some time.

I am willing to believe that you are too stupid to have noticed.

My point was, you assumed wace, because you are a racist. And I laughed at you for being a retarded monkey like that.

Forum List

Back