Criminal Huffington Post Calls for the Overthrow of the United States Government

Historymaven

Jul 11, 2016
PinoProbSolved.jpg

These anti-American people do not deserve to be American citizens if they plot to overthrow the U. S. Constitution.
I suggest this is a very well funded last ditch effort from the disenfranchised losers in our recent election and the FBI, CIA, and NSA should be on high alert. ( Forget our US Justice Department whose leaders probably are sympathetic.)

New Report Prompts Call for Democrats to Halt Transfer of Power to Trump Before Dec. 13 Deadline | The Huffington Post

Historymaven
I believe our country strategically is in its weakest position between the election and the Jan 20 inauguration and that treasonous antiAmerican evildoers will make this last ditch effort to overthrow the US Government.

I have kept in close touch with my State senator and just tried to alert her to this treason and was denied access to her by the US Government system that controls access to your senators and representatives. Please try to alert your representatives in Congress to this conspiracy.

Here is the denial of access:
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.senate.gov/cgi-bin/404s.pl?" on this server.
Reference #18.533e5dcc.1479909679.ea12f80

Contact your Representatives

Historymaven

These anti-American people do not deserve to be American citizens if they plot to overthrow the U. S. Constitution.
I suggest this is a very well funded last ditch effort from the disenfranchised losers in our recent election and the FBI, CIA, and NSA should be on high alert. ( Forget our US Justice Department whose leaders probably are sympathetic.)

New Report Prompts Call for Democrats to Halt Transfer of Power to Trump Before Dec. 13 Deadline | The Huffington Post

Historymaven
I smell George Soros. His specialty is toppling countries he's mad at. He should've offered Johnson a healthy sum to step out of the race so his billions would not be lost on the classic Ralph-Nader syndrome: the reason Hillary lost.

Just because you're too old and senile to protect your flanks in a front on battle doesn't mean you get to spark a revolution with your money when you lose. Any 3rd grader could do the math on a 3rd party dem-style candidate....

I think that guy should be hung by the neck until he is dead. Sorry Soros, you're too old to do basic math. Maybe you should go eat applesauce and play bingo in your waning years.

Experts Urge Clinton Campaign to Challenge Election Results in 3 Swing States
Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.

Hillary Clinton is being urged by a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump, New York has learned. The group, which includes voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked. The group is so far not speaking on the record about their findings and is focused on lobbying the Clinton team in private.
So they are making charges of voter fraud that the left claims is almost non-existent.

Forum List

Back