Criminal Charges Pending Against IRS Koskinen?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Remember this smug old asshole repeatedly lying to Congressional oversight committees that Lois Lerner's emails were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry Clementine?
huh_zps297f809f.png
And they might have gotten away with it before Holder decided to run for the hills, facing his own contempt of Congress charges.

Over the course of almost two years Congress was told repeatedly Lerner's political hit team had targeted conservative groups, the Tea Party in particular. By denying them tax-exempt status, the IRS was telling them to disappear. And then the Inspector General decided to step in and LO and BEHOLD they recovered 32,000 emails in 15 days. And there are another 400 tapes yet to be examined.

140326_john_koskinen_irs_ap_605.jpg

But here's the worst part; the IRS' own IT team told the IG office that "nobody had asked them for the emails". This after Koskinen sat lying through his smug smile over and over again. Surely all it would have taken is a simple phone call or a memo to retrieve the evidence in question. It's obvious Koskinen had no intention of turning them over and not only perjured himself repeatedly, but now could face charges, along with Lerner, of obstruction of justice.

But then we know who is really behind all this subterfuge.....the one who ordered the IRS to go after conservative critics in the first place; the Acorn community organizer himself, Barry Obozo.

tumblr_inline_n7n3bjvarM1qij8k6.png

Remember this smug old asshole repeatedly lying to Congressional oversight committees that Lois Lerner's emails were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry Clementine?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Over the course of almost two years Congress was told repeatedly Lerner's political hit team had targeted conservative groups, the Tea Party in particular. By denying them tax-exempt status, the IRS was telling them to disappear. And then the Inspector General decided to step in and LO and BEHOLD they recovered 32,000 emails in 15 days. And there are another 400 tapes yet to be examined.

But here's the worst part; the IRS' own IT team told the IG office that "nobody had asked them for the emails". This after Koskinen sat lying through his smug smile over and over again. Surely all it would have taken is a simple phone call or a memo to retrieve the evidence in question. It's obvious Koskinen had no intention of turning them over and not only perjured himself repeatedly, but now could face charges, along with Lerner, of obstruction of justice.

But then we know who is really behind all this subterfuge.....the one who ordered the IRS to go after conservative critics in the first place; the Acorn community organizer himself, Barry Obozo.

Unless Obama issues blanket pardons to everyone in his administration, including himself, the AG in the Jeb Bush administration will be the busiest man in America.

I see retirement in his future, healthy pension and a pardon if charged, tried and convicted.

• Banned
huh_zps297f809f.png
And they might have gotten away with it before Holder decided to run for the hills, facing his own contempt of Congress charges.

Unless Obama issues blanket pardons to everyone in his administration, including himself, the AG in the Jeb Bush administration will be the busiest man in America.

Either Jeb or Scott Walker should put your guy Trey Gowdy in the AG chair. I don't believe an indicted president can pardon himself.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Either Jeb or Scott Walker should put your guy Trey Gowdy in the AG chair. I don't believe an indicted president can pardon himself.
This President thinks he can do anything he wants to do.

huh_zps297f809f.png

He will try to veto it.

huh_zps297f809f.png

How far will democrats go to make sure that doesn't happen?

huh_zps297f809f.png

How far will democrats go to make sure that doesn't happen?
We have seen them abuse their powers to stifle dissent from the Tea Party.

Nothing they won't do if they think they can get away with it.

He's a sitting duck on half a dozen scandals. That's why I don't want Jeb in the Oval office. If Dubya had dropped the hammer on Clinturd's crimes, Barry would never have tried what he's done. Now Barbara Bush considers that piece of shit a family member.

He's a sitting duck on half a dozen scandals. That's why I don't want Jeb in the Oval office. If Dubya had dropped the hammer on Clinturd's crimes, Barry would never have tried what he's done. Now Barbara Bush considers that piece of shit a family member.
I'll take Jeb over any other R I hear anyone talking about.

BB said she considered Obama a family member???

She must have oldtimer's disease.

BB considers Bill a family member?

He must have been tapping some of the Bush girls in their wild days.

Bro...you been getting enough sleep? Babs thinks Willy is wonderfully handsome. The old bat is married to one of the most devious assholes we ever had in the WH.....Bush41. I've seen enough of that family to last me a lifetime.....I'm for Scott Walker.

Bro...you been getting enough sleep? Babs thinks Willy is wonderfully handsome. The old bat is married to one of the most devious assholes we ever had in the WH.....Bush41. I've seen enough of that family to last me a lifetime.....I'm for Scott Walker.
I am for whoever can beat Hillary.

Not sure Walker can.

And he should take some online courses and get a fuckin' degree, you can't hand them THAT.

Funny thing about sleep, no, I have not been getting enough sleep.

I am for whoever can beat Hillary.

Not sure Walker can.

And he should take some online courses and get a fuckin' degree, you can't hand them THAT.

Walker doesn't need a degree...he's already a Governor and a damn good one. And remember, if it's not a degree from Harvard or Yale, they'll still go after him.

After Obama and his party of Fascist radicals. the time might be right for a Walker or anyone other than ANOTHER Obama just a pantsuit. (Clinton)

this is who they refer to as an, Extremist!!! they are doing the same with Walker

Forum List

Back