Crime Up on Los Angeles Trains and Busses, So Democrats Have a Solution

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Crime is up on Los Angeles busses and trains. So, the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to place on busses and trains “unarmed ambassadors” to “create a sense of security.”

What could possibly go wrong?

Crime is up on Los Angeles busses and trains. So, the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority plans to place on busses and trains “unarmed ambassadors” to “create a sense of security.”

Hilarious! I mean, where do these people's brains come from, Cracker Jack boxes?

Hilarious! I mean, where do these people's brains come from, Cracker Jack boxes?
Brains? These people have no brains, they're part of a hive mind that takes it's lead from asinine notions concocted for the specific purpose of destabilizing society so more central control can be forced on the people. And these people are too stupid and short sighted to realize it, so they embrace every step.

Brains? These people have no brains, they're part of a hive mind that takes it's lead from asinine notions concocted for the specific purpose of destabilizing society so more central control can be forced on the people.
You said that very well. Thanks.

I live in Los Angeles.

I am afraid to ride public transportation because of COVID fears and the possibility of being a victim of violent crime.

The powers-that-be that want to get rid of armed law enforcement would never in a million years use public transportation themselves without being surrounded by security.

Last edited:

I can see it now--LA Metro suffers surge in murders of "unarmed ambassadors"

Forum List

Back