Crime rate: 3400 MORE AMERICANS will be murdered under Uncle Joe

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.
Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
Another ss tossed.

Under Biden, and "defund police" idiocy of the Democrats, murder rate this year is 18% higher. It means 3400 Americans MORE will be killed this year than under Trump. So who are the schlemiels who voted for Biden? 3400 more families will be aggrieved in 2021. Thanks Uncle Joe.

Let's be fair.

It does not matter who is President.

The United States will continue to be a violent nation.

In fact, it will be even more violent in the coming decades.

We all know why.
Fewer Caucasians and more dark people = Dangerous, dirty, disgusting shithole
This FACT isn’t even debatable

In more gentle language, I have no doubt whatsoever that some perspicacious African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans would prefer that European Americans maintain their position as the majority ethnicity in this nation.

I do not think, however, that it would be a good idea for me to go into the reason why.

Besides, the matter seems settled: By the next century, European Americans will be a minority group.

So while blowing off steam on a message board is satisfying, it will not change brutal reality.

Have a nice day!

Try posting words... it's more helpful than you know.
I'm not the one that thinks Trump told him to inject bleach. Try thinking for yourself for once and stop believing what the media tells you. It's more helpful than you know!
LOL

He's standing in front of a board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants. So you're saying he meant inject rubbing alcohol instead?

I'm not the one that thinks Trump told him to inject bleach. Try thinking for yourself for once and stop believing what the media tells you. It's more helpful than you know!
LOL

He's standing in front of a board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants. So you're saying he meant inject rubbing alcohol instead?
Lol, Trump was right during the entire epidemic and it's coming out now and you loons are spreading the bleach lies and yes some vaccines have disinfectants in them.

LOL

Lol, Trump was right during the entire epidemic and it's coming out now and you loons are spreading the bleach lies and yes some vaccines have disinfectants in them.
LOL

Dumbfuck, he wasn't speaking about a vaccine. A vaccine is something that teaches your body's immune system how to fight against a virus. He was speaking of injecting disinfectant into the human body because disinfectants can quickly kill coronavirus.

And he said that right after standing in front of a poster board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

So which of those disinfectants was he suggesting we research injecting?

That is a lie.....it was reporter, Jon Karl, who asked the question, not Trump...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========

The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation

You are a dumb ass......new therapy for caner? Using light....

Phototherapy technology, a cancer treatment modality that uses light, injects a photosensitizer that destroys cancer cells in response to a laser, which accumulates in only cancerous tissues. Further, it shoots light to selectively destroy the cancer cells. It has far fewer side effects than radiation therapy or general chemotherapy (that inevitably damage the tissues surrounding the cancer cells), allowing repeated treatment.

LOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, he wasn't speaking about a vaccine. A vaccine is something that teaches your body's immune system how to fight against a virus. He was speaking of injecting disinfectant into the human body because disinfectants can quickly kill coronavirus.

And he said that right after standing in front of a poster board listing bleach and isopropyl alcohol as disinfectants.

No...dumb ass....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========

Does that include the 600,000 Trump killed with his ineptitude in managing a "seasonal flu"?
That would be under your hero Fauci's managing.
That must be President Fauci?
No, Trump trusted Fauci and the science and put him in charge. That's where Trump screwed up.

Trump threw out the Pandemic Handbok and put Jared Kushner in charge.
No he listened to Fauci, the biggest mistake of his presidency.

Nope Trump did his own thing, promoting bleach and internal lighting .. claiming the virus would be gone by April.. He did everything in his power to marginalize Fauci short of firing him. Remember Trump threw out the Pandemic Handbook that helped us deal with Ebola and Zika viruses.

Nope....you dumb ass.....you just sit there and swallow whatever the last democrat told you to think...

========

So....I watched that clip......and the clip left out jon karl asking the question...so either you knew it edited out that part, or you are just an ignorant moron...

Which is it?

========

That is a lie.....it was reporter, Jon Karl, who asked the question, not Trump...

========

LOLOLOL

I like how you call it a lie and them proceed to quote Trump asking if we can inject a disinfectant like isopropyl alcohol into the body.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Homicides are up in Portland alone 800%.

Democrats - the party of idiots who believe defunding and cutting the number of police officers in the United States while supporting, defending, and funding far left extremist, Marxist-based domestic terrorism would make things in America better.

1623773224707.png

Let's be fair.

We all know why.

Europe? 30 years war, colonialism, imperialism, nazism, communism, World War 1, World War 2, murder of 12 million innocent men, women and children 1939-1945, ethnic cleansing, the occupation of Northern Ireland.......

Europe has only been livable since the United States left troops over there after WW2...if we left, they would be butchering each other again.....

========

LOLOLOL

I like how you call it a lie and them proceed to quote Trump asking if we can inject a disinfectant like isopropyl alcohol into the body.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Shit bird.....dumb ass......here is what Trump said...

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute.

So....shit for brains...where did he say "isopropyl" alcohol...?

This is what Jon Karl, ABC reporter actually asked....

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or just when you post?

We heard what he said. There are actually 100 people admitted to hospital after ingesting disinfectants after listening to Trump.

The only thing that you fools have his denial. He didn’t say those exact words just like “good people on both sides”, he really did say that. The incredulous look on Dr. Blix’ face shows that she thought he was deranged.

It never ceases to amaze me, given the stupid shit Trump set frequently, why do you think that Biden is the one who is mentally deficient. Trump believes in conspiracy theories and he thinks he’s still President. Yet you think Biden is the senile one.

We heard what he said. There are actually 100 people admitted to hospital after ingesting disinfectants after listening to Trump.

The only thing that you fools have his denial. He didn’t say those exact words just like “good people on both sides”, he really did say that. The incredulous look on Dr. Blix’ face shows that she thought he was deranged.

It never ceases to amaze me, given the stupid shit Trump set frequently, why do you think that Biden is the one who is mentally deficient. Trump believes in conspiracy theories and he thinks he’s still President. Yet you think Biden is the senile one.

Again....moron....Trump did not say that.......

To repeat....Trump did not say that............

To repeat...so even a really dumb ass like you might understand.............

Trump did not say that......

========

Let's be fair.

We all know why.

Europe? 30 years war, colonialism, imperialism, nazism, communism, World War 1, World War 2, murder of 12 million innocent men, women and children 1939-1945, ethnic cleansing, the occupation of Northern Ireland.......

Europe has only been livable since the United States left troops over there after WW2...if we left, they would be butchering each other again.....

The USA: nearly 250 years of imperialism, genocide against Native Americans, the Spanish-American War, the war of 1812, the Indian wars, the Civil War. Gun violence, mass murders.

You’re in much worse shape than the Europeans right now. Children are afraid to go to school because of school shootings and active shooter drills. You have the highest murder rate in the first world, the highest rate of violent crime in the worst first world, and the highest rate of incarceration in the world. The United States is basically a police state masquerading as a democracy.

The United States is unliveable right now. You are the shit hole country of the First World.

========

Thank you for just proving that Trump asked about injecting bleach. No matter how you try to spin it or apply your pretzel logic to this shit it’s still comes down to trump inquired about injecting bleach and you cannot deny it although I know you will try.

LOL

LOL

Dumbass this shit has been debunked when it came out. I see you are bringing this back up when it's been proven that Trump was right.

========
Straw man. You are parsing words. He did not say the word “inject”. But tell me, how do you introduce disinfectant into the body if you don’t drink it or inject it into the body? Maybe soak in a giant tub of it until it is absorbed?

Trumps a retarded moron thinking he was intellectual. He probably thought his words were going to inspire a medical breakthrough. Of course he was being “sarcastic”

Forum List

Back