Crime in Utah is Way Up

Crime in Republican-controlled Jacksonville, Florida is way up!

Violent crime rises in Florida, 80% of murders committed using firearms

There was a 13% increase in murders and a 25% increase in aggravated assaults.

Jacksonville remains “the murder capital of Florida” with 14.5 murders per 100,000 people.

Republican mayor - gotta be his fault, right?
So I take it you're moving to east side st. louis

Crime in republican-controlled Provo, Utah is way up!

The 2019 crime rate in Provo, UT is 117 (City-Data.com crime index), which is 2.3 times smaller than the U.S. average

Read more: [URL="https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Provo-Utah.html"
Sounds wonderful. Jackson, TN crime rate is 457 Oops, 458. Part of the reason I'm packin' if I am out at night. Oh, and Jackson, have voted Republican in every presidential election as far back as I can remember.

Last edited:

Jacksonville remains “the murder capital of Florida” with 14.5 murders per 100,000 people.

If that make you sleep better at night then why not, but anyone that has been to Jacksonville knows that it is where you go to get meth, std and wonder how the hell did I hit rock bottom here!?!

but

Still better than the Southside of Chi-town…

Salt Lake City, like most Republican controlled cities has seen a spike in violence and death.

The 2019 crime rate in Salt Lake City, UT is 514 (City-Data.com crime index), which is 1.9 times greater than the U.S. average

Read more: Crime in Salt Lake City, Utah (UT): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map

Utah had a surge of homicides and violent crime in 2020, new FBI data shows
SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — More Utahns were victimized by violent crimes in 2020 than any other year in the last decade, according to newly-released crime data from the FBI.

The FBI’s annual crime report shows the homicide rate in Utah was 24% above the 10-year average.

Utah’s increase in the homicide rate reflects the national trend, according to the report, which showed a 30% year-over-year increase in homicides nationwide.

1) The war on police is a nationwide problem........with the democrat party forcing police officers to back off doing their jobs or risk losing their jobs, their pensions and their freedom .........

2) the democrat party war on families......

Murders are way up in Republican-controlled Oklahoma City!

Oklahoma City, Okla. ... Nationally and in Oklahoma, the violent crime rate dipped in 2019 then shot up in 2020. Oklahoma was above the national average in 2020 with 458 violent crimes out of 100,000 people compared to the U.S. where the number was 399. The country and the state both saw homicides rise.

1) the war on police by the democrat party is a nationwide attack....the police all over the country don't want to risk their jobs, their pensions and their freedom to democrat party destruction...so they back off, and criminals know they can get away with more and more violent crime.....

2) fatherless homes.... a consequence of democrat party policies...

What these inmates reveal in hundreds of handwritten pages is wrenching in its repetition: Their fathers were absent.
---
2. Family dysfunction. The strain in families is often generational. Parents who were never parented appropriately will struggle to appropriately discipline and set expectations for their children. Eighty-four percent of survey respondents had divorced or separated parents, and just as many lived with someone who abused drugs or alcohol. More than half said they felt unloved or unimportant at home.
----
Crady described his home as broken, with no father around consistently and his mother’s various boyfriends as being problematic. He said they beat him and that he hated them for it.
-----

Most of the letter-writers acknowledged their home lives weren’t ideal, but were careful to avoid blaming their mothers and grandmothers. The women in their lives, they said, did the best they could. Absent fathers, however, were not spared.

“I believe that my life may have took a different turn had my mother not had to move us in the projects, had my father been a man and raised me,”

Wow! The murder rate is blowing up in Republican-controlled Fresno, California!

I was told here at USMB that it only happened in cities with Democratic mayors.

Fresno’s crime rate is rising: 180% increase in murders from this time last year

FRESNO, California (KGPE) – The crime rate in Fresno is skyrocketing this year with a more than 180% increase in homicides compared to last year.

Adding to that, two men were found dead by police Tuesday morning. One of the incidents a suspected homicide – the other a suspicious death. Police say the incidents, which took place 90 minutes apart, are not related.

Fresno’s crime rate is rising: 180% increase in murders from this time last year

FRESNO, California (KGPE) – The crime rate in Fresno is skyrocketing this year with a more than 180% increase in homicides compared to last year.

Adding to that, two men were found dead by police Tuesday morning. One of the incidents a suspected homicide – the other a suspicious death. Police say the incidents, which took place 90 minutes apart, are not related.

The democrat party war on police.....infects even the cities controlled by republicans.....police are afraid of being destroyed when they do their jobs.....

1) stop the democrat war on police.

2) keep the democrat party judges and prosecutors from releasing violent gun criminals.....

California in particular....the entire state apparatus is controlled by the democrat party....and you think one city can stand against that?

Crime and murders are going up in every Republican-controlled city. It really is disgraceful how these Republican mayors can't keep their cities safe.

Homicide rate is rising quickly in Mesa

Synthaleftist found Fresno and it thinks it has a win herehahahaha.

Butbutbutbut Fresno!

Pathetic.

Crime and murders are going up in every Republican-controlled city. It really is disgraceful how these Republican mayors can't keep their cities safe.

Homicide rate is rising quickly in Mesa

We know there are a lot of illegals there. Thanks for nothing.

The democrat party war on police.....infects even the cities controlled by republicans.....police are afraid of being destroyed when they do their jobs.....

1) stop the democrat war on police.

2) keep the democrat party judges and prosecutors from releasing violent gun criminals.....

California in particular....the entire state apparatus is controlled by the democrat party....and you think one city can stand against that?
Republicans control this city, not Democrats.

Can't you read a thread title? :laugh:

Democrats control the state.......and their war on the police infects even the police in Republican cities......do your job, lose your job, your pension and go to jail.....criminals run around free....

Moron...

Today’s violent-crime increase—call it Ferguson Effect 2.0 or the Minneapolis Effect—has come on with a speed and magnitude that make Ferguson 1.0 seem tranquil. George Floyd’s death at the hands of Minneapolis police in late May was justly condemned—but the event has now spurred an outpouring of contempt against the pillars of law and order that has no precedent in American history. Every day, another mainstream institution—from McDonald’s to Harvard—denounces the police, claiming without evidence that law enforcement is a threat to black lives.
----
The rising carnage in the inner city is the consequence of this official repudiation of the criminal-justice system. The current tolerance and justification for vandalism and violence; the silencing of police supporters; and police unwillingness to intervene, even when their own precincts are assaulted—all send a clear message to criminals that society has lost the will to prevent lawlessness.

Forum List

Back